Finally, a legitimate photo of earth from space

Well, I guess the whole flat earth thing is over, NASA called our bluff and finally released a photo taken when NASA’s Cassini spacecraft captured an incredible final image of Earth from a billion miles away during its orbit of Saturn’s rings.

https://www.rt.com/viral/385597-cassini-earth-saturn-picture/

If you really think the earth is flat please sterilize yourself

Chimonos Revenge - 

I said I would keep an open mind until I saw an actual photograph of the earth from space (instead of the multi spectrum composites and renderings typically available) and NAA just came through with the pic. Amazing, it really is a ball hurtling and spinning in space.

Well done NASA.

I can't even imagine the level of stupidity it would take to even remotely think that the earth is flat.   Wtf

Rahjai MD -

I can't even imagine the level of stupidity it would take to even remotely think that the earth is flat.   Wtf

Just proves once again that you don't have to be smart to get good at something physical like sports.

Rahjai MD - 

unfortunately the internet has turned everyone into an expert on anything

Photoshopped, in my opinion, considering that there is no such thing as space.

If it were really round, they wouldn't need to release a photo of it. The lady doth protest too much.

RenatoCocopreta -
Chimonos Revenge - 

I said I would keep an open mind until I saw an actual photograph of the earth from space (instead of the multi spectrum composites and renderings typically available) and NAA just came through with the pic. Amazing, it really is a ball hurtling and spinning in space.

Well done NASA.
Lol. Good troll.

Perhaps it's not flat. Perhaps it's more like a big contact lense. Ha! Prove that wrong NASA. 

#contactlenseearth

Uli Kunkel - 

Fake!!! Don't be silly, OP. 

This, of course.

Obviously you are a paid shill who is in on the cover up.

Lol

RenatoCocopreta -

Well, I guess the whole flat earth thing is over, NASA called our bluff and finally released a photo taken when NASA’s Cassini spacecraft captured an incredible final image of Earth from a billion miles away during its orbit of Saturn’s rings.

https://www.rt.com/viral/385597-cassini-earth-saturn-picture/

Looks like the shape of a coin....which is also flat.

Your argument is invalid. The earth is flat.

Where is the nate Diaz "I'm not surprised motherfuckers" gif. Highly disappointed 

That flat earth shit is hilarious lol

Soup Nazi - Photoshopped, in my opinion, considering that there is no such thing as space.

Damn Steve is at it again.