Finally Back to Even

Finally back to even for the year!!! By far my longest break-even streak in terms of hands played. This is why you need a big bankroll people.

Oh I know it's not quite even in the graph but that's because I lost a few hundred hands that werent captured by pokertracker. I'm actually up $2,000. :)

I'm not sure what you mean. I play cash games. I guess imagine playing 6 sng's at a time for 2 and a half months. However many SNG's that is.

thats really tough pr.

but u multi table 6 man dont u, variance is a bitch, my brother atm is 12 tabling the full ring games on about 5 different sites, he is mainly on the 2/4 and 3/6 with some 5/10.

he is really conservative, hence the full ring.

TTT, I updated the image to include my hot run over the last two days. Up $10,000. :) :) :)

This is crazy!!

Heater continues... I'm Equal:

lol donkaments.

its funny that PR is trying to get back to even by playing tournament poker. cos thats where the guaranteed money is, not grinding it out on the cash games

PR are you from Port Coquitlam?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loL@wal. I just randomly decided to play since we have some big "Johnny Chan Poker Classic" coming up here in May so I figured I should play some tourneys.

kimo - yes.

:) That graph doesnt even include my MTT win and $2k more from cash games...so ad $10k more. :) :) :)

PR, I notice you play a lot of rebuy tournaments. How many times are you rebuying?

I hate rebuy tournaments, because from everything I've read, you're supposed to play with enough money to rebuy 5-10 times and play like a donk to acquire chips. Which do you prefer?

Pattdown,

What limit sngs do you play and how many at once? I have a long track record as a winner in the $114's and I'm even over my last 3500 tournys. Variance happens in all forms of poker.

typo, meant to say 2500, still WAY TOO LONG!

I don't have exact figures since I played the $100 regulars on party then switched to the $114 turbos on Stars after the ban. I was around 11% on party and I was at 9% on Stars for my first 2000 and am now at 3% after getting killed the last few months.

I've played about 25,000 total between the $55-114's

What about him?

"PR, I notice you play a lot of rebuy tournaments. How many times are you rebuying?

I hate rebuy tournaments, because from everything I've read, you're supposed to play with enough money to rebuy 5-10 times and play like a donk to acquire chips. Which do you prefer? "

I play 95% NL cash games. I randomly decided to play that tourney I posted above that I won, and then of course I played a bunch of tournies for the next few days lol. So you might have seen me at that time.

The thing with rebuy tournies is that you NEED to be able to rebuy a bunch because everyone plays so loose. So If you arent going to rebuy you are at a great disadavantage. For example you have KQ, and the flop comes Kxx. You will often bet and have someone shove with any draw... in a rebuy tourney you have to call.

Anyway, you still dont want to get crazy yourself, you still play good solid poker, just adjust to other people being much more loose.

With online, you want to see how they BREAK the tables, and try and estimate if you are going to be moved sooner or later. If you are going to be playing at the same table for a while, then you can get crazy and rebuy a bunch because you will have a long time to get those chips back.

But if your table is going to be broken up, there's no point in being insane and rebuying because the opponents you lose your chips too will be moved to otehr tables when your table breaks.

Of course, there's no point in rebuying a bunch if you dont have a significant edge over the other players.

Well Im happy to report that after two losing months in January and February, that once I got over my huge downswing, March turned out to be my best ever month, and it looks like April will beat that!!! I was so worried there that poker might be coming to an end for me, but a combination of working on my game, playing much better, and running hot has resulted in huge wins!

a brag post isn't complete without numbers PR.