Finally...Corey Hill

Someone who acts like a man, an actual adult, emotionally stable man, when he loses.

word

ttt for no tears

Agreed. Crying when you lose is crying when you don't get your own way IMO.

Corey is awesome, I don't care if a guy cries. that's fine with me

He looked pretty good until the triangle. He improved a ton snce his last fight. Give him a year or two and he can be a dangerous

he lost with class. he's definately good for the sport....aside from the "buddy ro" thing

i thought he was going to end it with those hammer fist

i like him he seems like a generally nice guy

I do think they are premature in talking about what a superstar he is going to be. He might be, but I think he's mostly shown height so far.

respect to corey

"but I think he's mostly shown height so far."

I've seen plenty of aggression and a great work ethic too.

Very true, I was talking physical gifts.

I'll agree with that

i think he must be insane. did you see how he was talkin in the sauna? lol.

"He looked pretty good until the triangle. He improved a ton snce his last fight. Give him a year or two and he can be a dangerous"

he's training at MFS

really that was a good fight. like i like em.

I didn't say he only had height. I said I thought he has not shown much in other physical gifts in my opinion. He doesn't hit hard, he has high school wrestling skills, and iffy balance. Might become good later on. Nothing personal, Bry

Bull. Corey didnt take that loss like a man. His split personality alter ego did. Corey wouldnt tap, but Buddy Gomez (or whatever the hell his name was) wussed out.

If that kid gets with the right team he's gonna be pretty scarey...slab of clay...I look forward to seeing him in the future.