Finally crushed someone who used to crush me!

Long story short this muscle bound guy used to just have his way with me. He had a few more years of grappling than I did at the time. He would destroy me.

Couple years later(today), he comes into BJJ class and when we roll, I had the upper hand big time! I know there is a lot of people I've out grown but this is the first time I outgrew someone who used to dominate me in every fashion and had training. It feels great to know I've progressed this much. Phone Post 3.0

very cool. If you hang out long enough, you out live them...

just keep showing up.

it's the only real rule.

Nice man, are you the guy that trains with Franklin? Phone Post 3.0

In for what it feels like ...... Phone Post 3.0

CoreNobody - In for what it feels like ...... Phone Post 3.0

It's sort of like warm apple pie...

One day someone that you crush might be gonna be crushing you fren. You gotta make a lotta trane and hafa the heart, nawatamean? Phone Post

Great feeling, especially when it's unexpected (didn't expect to roll with the guy, didn't expect to crush him). Keep training hard! Phone Post 3.0

Are you sure he wasn't just initimidated by your black eye?

FanToFighter - Long story short this muscle bound guy used to just have his way with me. He had a few more years of grappling than I did at the time. He would destroy me.

Couple years later(today), he comes into BJJ class and when we roll, I had the upper hand big time! I know there is a lot of people I've out grown but this is the first time I outgrew someone who used to dominate me in every fashion and had training. It feels great to know I've progressed this much. Phone Post 3.0
How good is that feeling! Sweet sweet revenge Phone Post 3.0

LordSeano - Are you sure he wasn't just initimidated by your black eye?
I think that was it. I talked about it nonstop. Told him it was from when I trane UFC bro. Or maybe my Tapout/affliction outfit. Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter - Long story short this muscle bound guy used to just have his way with me. He had a few more years of grappling than I did at the time. He would destroy me.

What do you mean by 'crushed' ? ie how many times did you submit him ?

lets get dangerous - Uh huh bro..... my neck hurt and I was tired from doing combine training before class, which was after I lifted for an hour. Plus I did cross fit yesterday and my knee hurts. Next time I come to class I'm going to push your acai berries in Phone Post 3.0

Awwww sheeeeeet!