Finally! Dave Jansen Returns to Bellator 130

Sidelined 18 months, tourney champ Dave Jansen returns at Bellator 130 vs. Rick Hawn

Bellator lightweight tournament champion Dave Jansen (19-2 MMA, 6-2 BMMA) is returning after an extended injury layoff to fight two-time tourney champ Rick Hawn (18-3 MMA, 10-3 BMMA) at Bellator 130, MMAjunkie today confirmed with Bellator President Scott Coker.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/09/sidelined-18-months-tourney-champ-dave-jansen-returns-at-bellator-130-vs-rick-hawn

Excited to see NW's own and UGer back in the cage

Dave says he's new and improved!!

Stoked
This is excellent match making IMO. This will be a helluva fight.

WAR FUGITIVE!

I like this fight Phone Post 3.0

Great news Phone Post 3.0

When does he compete again please? (Date) looking forward to seeing him. Phone Post 3.0

1) Glad Dave's alive!
2) Awesome news!
3) Dave won me money against Held, and I'd pick him over Hawn as well! Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

Excited to see NW's own and UGer back in the cage

Dave says he's new and improved!!

Nice! Phone Post 3.0

Nice. Good fight.

Thanks guys! I like this fight too. I never wanted a stay busy tune up fight. Excellent matchmaking indeed. 

The Fugitive - 

Thanks guys! I like this fight too. I never wanted a stay busy tune up fight. Excellent matchmaking indeed. 

haha! I was hoping you'd find this

Got a few Fugitive Foot Soldiers out there who keep me informed of such things. You guys are the best.   

The Fugitive -

Why don't you get your title shot? Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
The Fugitive -

I guess because Will Brooks vs Michael Chandler was too close of a fight to leave it at that. I get it. They want to book big fights with big names. Chandler is one of their big guns. I could have waited longer for my title shot, but I got tired of waiting. Give it another year and I'll be the one on the Dave and Buster's commercials. 

Great matchup! Dave's a tenacious animal. Hawn's judo is a thing of beauty. I like to support my local community, so I'm going with Hawn but this is great for fans.

TTT BRB

The Fugitive -
The Fugitive -

I guess because Will Brooks vs Michael Chandler was too close of a fight to leave it at that. I get it. They want to book big fights with big names. Chandler is one of their big guns. I could have waited longer for my title shot, but I got tired of waiting. Give it another year and I'll be the one on the Dave and Buster's commercials. 

lol that's awesome.

Not saying that it will happen, but did they say what would happen if you lose? Still get your shot? Phone Post 3.0

Finally!

Met Dave after he fought my training partner Jacob Kirwan. Super cool dude and a super tough fighter. I was excited to see him win the tourney and Ill be pulling for him against Hawn Phone Post 3.0

JustAble - 
The Fugitive -
The Fugitive -

lol that's awesome.

Not saying that it will happen, but did they say what would happen if you lose? Still get your shot? Phone Post 3.0

I heard that I get the shot regardless but I'm not looking past Hawn.