Finally! Dave Jansen Returns to Bellator 130

The Fugitive -
JustAble - 
The Fugitive -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
The Fugitive -

Thanks guys! I like this fight too. I never wanted a stay busy tune up fight. Excellent matchmaking indeed. 

Why don't you get your title shot? Phone Post 3.0

I guess because Will Brooks vs Michael Chandler was too close of a fight to leave it at that. I get it. They want to book big fights with big names. Chandler is one of their big guns. I could have waited longer for my title shot, but I got tired of waiting. Give it another year and I'll be the one on the Dave and Buster's commercials. 

lol that's awesome.

Not saying that it will happen, but did they say what would happen if you lose? Still get your shot? Phone Post 3.0

I heard that I get the shot regardless but I'm not looking past Hawn.

Once you take care of Hawn, I hope they give you your title shot in Portland. Only right for you having to sit for so long Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 
The Fugitive -
JustAble - 
The Fugitive -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
The Fugitive -

Thanks guys! I like this fight too. I never wanted a stay busy tune up fight. Excellent matchmaking indeed. 

Why don't you get your title shot? Phone Post 3.0

I guess because Will Brooks vs Michael Chandler was too close of a fight to leave it at that. I get it. They want to book big fights with big names. Chandler is one of their big guns. I could have waited longer for my title shot, but I got tired of waiting. Give it another year and I'll be the one on the Dave and Buster's commercials. 

lol that's awesome.

Not saying that it will happen, but did they say what would happen if you lose? Still get your shot? Phone Post 3.0

I heard that I get the shot regardless but I'm not looking past Hawn.

Once you take care of Hawn, I hope they give you your title shot in Portland. Only right for you having to sit for so long Phone Post 3.0

We cant look past hawn, he has great judo and his boxing is actually pretty good considering he had a judo base... lima made him look silly but that's only because hawn was comply outsized and out gunned.. add in the fact that lima is a monster in his own right... expecting a great fight with hawn/jansen

Well done Fugitive Beekeeper!  Great win and take that momentum into the title shot!

Congrats Dave, you looked like a fighter reborn, and you were already top notch to begin with! Get that belt! Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - Congrats Dave, you looked like a fighter reborn, and you were already top notch to begin with! Get that belt! Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the support everyone. I was glad I got to showcase some of the new skills I've been working on. I have a great kickboxing coach in Robert Villardi. He did an awesome job cornering me and helping me keep up the pace with my kicking game, something I've neglected to focus on in the past. His instruction is spot on.

I'll continue to polish up my entire stand up game, as well my grappling. I'm rolling with some phenominal grapplers like Nathan Orchard of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu on a regular basis, and I'm still learning how to punch crisper on the mitts with my boxing trainer Andy Minsker in SE Portland at Rose City FC. As Minsker would say...."W.C.!"  The road to the World Championship continues. 

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/12279589/will-brooks-defend-bellator-mma-lightweight-title-vs-dave-jansen

The road to the World Championship continues! Congrats Dave!