Finally saw Batman vs Superman

And what could have been an epic movie earns a disappointing 2 stripes. I didn't have high hopes going in because of all the reviews already out. It actually started off decently good and that got my hopes up. Then what should have took 10 minutes to explain they used an hour and what they should have developed more they didn't.

Some easy fixes that would have been for superman to visit the fortress of solitude (not by gay hiking but by flying) and talk to a hologram Marlon Brando (If Tupac can rap at cochlea anything is possible). Monster was a CGI nightmare. This isn't the 90's. They should have made him like dead pool imo.

Superman's "death". Why didn't he throw the spear. The fucked that one up pretty bad imo.

PS I know way late but when you have kids you go when you can lol

lol you just sealed it's fate for me. not watching unless it's on an airplane for free.

saw it....want my money back. the whole "why did you say that name..." emo, bullshit was not what should have been the turning point...

fnunderful - saw it....want my money back. the whole "why did you say that name..." emo, bullshit was not what should have been the turning point...

hahahaha by trying to say that all these years Batman was doing what he was doing in hopes he could save some one's mom because he hoped some one could have saved his devalues all he did.

Complete bs of a turning point. The turning point could have been as he was going to kill superman, Clark says tell Louis I love her and bat turd realizing he's fucked in the head. Superman wasn't a god or bad guy but a person.

Anyway save your money watch it for free or pirated. Even then might wait for the justice league to come out and if that's good go back and watch this. Kind of a waste of time

I have my concerns with the justice league as well. the flash is such a ghey series it makes me sick. that little faggot flash they have is such a whiny bitch, i can't watch it. how are they going to recover that?

No thanks DC...I'll just watch Deadpool sequels...

deadpool rocked! juset watched

Deadpool was good. Batman vs. Superman was whatevers. Aquaman is worse then The Flash, imo.