Finals: One Down, Three to go

Pathetic first half by both teams. I contribute that to having to many days off.

Just glad my team was able to start really dominating in the second half.

It IS official. Sideshow Bob is the worst flopper. The guy sells it too. Ginobili could learn a thing or two from him.

Anyways, a decent game, but happy with the win.

GO SPURS GO

I assume you mean horry, and his name is cheap shot bob, not sideshow bob.

Not surprised by the outcome, but I dont think you guys will contain lebron that well the whole series. And if his teammates play as well as they did, watch out.

lol @ the hate I see around where I live. Just jealous fuckers.

Cavs aren't winning this series. I know you guys WANT t hat to happen, but it's just not going to.

Spurs in 5

Spurs in 4.

zzzzzzzzzzzz....oh digdoggy,i just woke up,is the game over,who won?

just kidding Brian.

"i still see going seven games with the cavs winning game 7 in san antonio...mark my words bitches...lol "

-

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHHA!!! ok bro game 7?? they wont get past 5 (and thats just to give them one to take home)

The Warriors/Nuggets would beat the Cavs in 5 or 6 ..let alone giving them a chance at 7 game series vs the Spurs.

Only way the Cavs stand a chance is if the refs started giving LeBron phantom calls like they did Wade last year.

"Cavs aren't winning this series. I know you guys WANT t hat to happen, but it's just not going to. "

Dude I honestly dont care. I think the Spurs are going to win, but do you really think you guys are going to hold Lebron to 4-16 shooting (2 of those being 3s WAAAAY too late in the game) the whole series?