Financial impact to Kirik to add search box to app

We talking like 5 million to get it built and a couple mil a year to run it and maintenance? Phone Post 3.0

Top men are not cheap. Phone Post 3.0

6 gazillion dollards.

Yep.

That much.

Sexual favors would be involved as well. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta be astronomical since it's not available Phone Post 3.0

Lol search box, they can't even add tags to post picks you still have to use html from 2001 Phone Post 3.0

hudd - Sexual favors would be involved as well. Phone Post 3.0

6 gazillion blow jobs.

Yep.

That mahy.

Honestly, I don't know why anyone bothers to complain anymore. Whatever the reason may be, truly improving this app and website are not top men priorities. I'd love to know the thought process or priorities of the top men around here but pulling back the curtain just won't happen.

It would be great if Kirik would just sell the website and app to us, the common folk. We would all get shares depending on how much individually we put in to buy it. A closed corporation like an employee owned business. We could elect a board of management to execute the improvements. Then TOP MEN would report to us! Phone Post 3.0

Jokes aside, is that a one day job and does it actually cost more money? Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Kirik Goldstein
Lol Phone Post 3.0

ghost of KVR - We have it on the Droid app, you don't have it on ios? Phone Post 3.0
Where, I've never seen it? Phone Post 3.0

Is that the "life is good for volunteer firefighters" sponsored app kvr? Phone Post 3.0

ghost of KVR - We have it on the Droid app, you don't have it on ios? Phone Post 3.0
Came here to say this. Phone Post 3.0

Ah yes. I had an update once. I was a young boy and it was during the war. A cold wind was blowing and I remember calling out to my wife of the time "Margery!" I said (That was her name you know) I said "Margery! Have you brought in the papers? They'll be getting a mighty fine damp if left out there on step.". Anyhow our wife of the time she braved the cold in search of those papers whilst I sat in front of the fire with drop of scotch - I'd been working all week mind before you go off saying I'm a lazy so and so like, now where was I? Oh yeah the update. Right. So the Mrs came back with a mighty frown on her brow raving and ranting in some silly code only women know how I said "Margery what is it lass? For fucks sake woman! Can you not speak rational like? Calm down and drop this lesser sex waffling and tell me whats wrong!" I says. Anyhow after much to-ing and frow-ing it turns out the papers were missing from the step and Margery was blaming the bloomin kids from 44! Little scally-wags. Anyway, I had the Mrs pour me another scotch (It was mighty cold and I may have had my feet roasting by the fire but my innards were a right frozen dandy I can tell you). So's I say to the Mrs how we going to know whats what with the war effort if you've gone and let those little cunt rags from number 44 pinch our papers? I says theres a Bren Light machine gun out in the shed in tool box and enough ammo to light up the Haige with some shells over for any hun left injured, why not go knock on ta door of yonder 44 and ask for my papers back so I can get ta fookin update about the fookin fuhrer and his little fancy waltz with his doodle bugs he keeps sending our way for fooks sake! I'm out of scotch so pour me another sorry what were we talking about? Ah yes the update! I fancy a game of backgammon anyone interested I have a cracking ivory fingered back gammon set I got from a gentleman whilst on patrol with the boys of the African rifles well that was quite a jolly what! Margery you still here take that ammo and go get my update and ask Kirik what the fuck is happening with the app...

jasperb - 
Where, I've never seen it? Phone Post 3.0

The same place that they take credit cards

I'm ending my subscription next chance I get, because the search is now completely broken on the website.

The frameless version only has a title search, which is useless to me.

The framed version has more options, but none of them work

I have a dream in where the userbase and post history of this forum gets merged with the absolutely stunning technology of the MMA Community forum.     That would be amazing.

If I could post pics from the app, you bros would get daily turd pics. Phone Post 3.0

Can't even edit a comment in the app or can you? Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - Honestly, I don't know why anyone bothers to complain anymore. Whatever the reason may be, truly improving this app and website are not top men priorities. I'd love to know the thought process or priorities of the top men around here but pulling back the curtain just won't happen.

It would be great if Kirik would just sell the website and app to us, the common folk. We would all get shares depending on how much individually we put in to buy it. A closed corporation like an employee owned business. We could elect a board of management to execute the improvements. Then TOP MEN would report to us! Phone Post 3.0
You want to own something collectively with the rest of the OG? Is this your first week here or something? Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Kirik Goldstein

That implies some level of business savy...

Not sure it applies to Kirik