Financial question

Alright I need a quick loan, no assets, I make $100k a year, but have high debt to income ratio, home owner (don’t own yet, bank does ha), no title loans on cars is an option. High credit card balances but never miss payments.

Medical issues and other things arose in the past two weeks that put me in a financial bind what option with my credit unions are banks do I have to try to get a loan? I bet theyll all turn me down.

any ideas? 

Try Discover, Navy Federal Credit Union, or your local Credit Union. To find the better credit unions in your area pull up yelp and type credit unions in the search bar. Pick one with a 5 star rating. If not, give LendingTree, Prosper, or SoFi a shot. How much are you looking to borrow?

Call your credit union or bank and ask to speak to a personal banker.  See what he says.  Ask him if he has any other recommendations for you.  Do you have any equity in your house that you could borrow against?

Good luck

Second mortgage if you can get one. Use the remainder to pay down the credit cards.

Yea I tried the credit union thing and my debt to income is too high. Also my revolving credit percentage is too high; had to use a bunch of my credit cards to pay for kids recent medical issues (kids alright).

no real equity yet, plus would need the funding as fast as possible.

Something like $1000+ would be enough to take the weight off my shoulders.

no bank or union will fund me despite having no dings on my report. Just high credit card debit, high debt percentage, etc.

any money they ideas? Classify me as bad to OK credit. Or am I just gonna have to sell a testy.

Go to lendingtree

You can get a personal loan, the trick is to pay it off as quickly as you can, if you do it isn't much of a hit at all....if you keep the loan open, you will get raped. It's a short term solution and can work well.

Do you have a 401k you can take a small loan against ?

$1k?

Go to lending tree or try elastic

You should get a grand without an issue. But like I said, pay it off quick. 

Go fund me 

This is going to be an unpopular suggestion, but online loans are made for situations like these. There are a ton of predatory lenders, but not all online lenders are predatory. If you do the research, many "high interest loans" are actually cheaper than traditional "low interest loans" when you factor in the fees.

However, online loans are no joke and have to be used wisely or else they become more of a burden than the original financial issue. 

I suppose you don't need to hear that you were in a financial bind before the last two weeks, you were just pretending you weren't. This is why you keep your finances in better shape, because surprises will happen.

LendingClub is another peer to peer lending site.. I’ve used them before and had good results. I borrowed $15,000 and paid off without issues about 2 years back. Only downside is it took about 1-2 weeks for the money to fund and deposit into my account because of the way peer to peer lending works. 

GenericAmerican - I suppose you don't need to hear that you were in a financial bind before the last two weeks, you were just pretending you weren't. This is why you keep your finances in better shape, because surprises will happen.

geez, dad...

WikiTheWalrus - 

This is going to be an unpopular suggestion, but online loans are made for situations like these. There are a ton of predatory lenders, but not all online lenders are predatory. If you do the research, many "high interest loans" are actually cheaper than traditional "low interest loans" when you factor in the fees.

However, online loans are no joke and have to be used wisely or else they become more of a burden than the original financial issue. 

Elastic is a good one, I've used them before.

The trick (not really a trick as they will advise you to do it) is to pay it off as quick as possible. They also provide financial tips and recommendations. You make payments every paycheck but if you just do the minimum on a $2k loan you'd end up paying $900 or so through the course of 21 payments but paying it off in a month you'd maybe pay $150.

Jesus. $1000 is enough to make you seek out a loan? Sounds like a lot of bad decisions led up to this. 

Sounds like you need to sell some shit and downsize /live within your means. Not trying to be rude here , with kids something always happens ,and same with home and car ownership. If 1k makes you this unprepared it's time to get your shit together .

Sounds like the OP is on the verge of going from fucked to double-fucked.

If you make 100k a year and run into financial problems you should go kill yourself.

Mackck14 -

If you make 100k a year and run into financial problems you should go kill yourself.

If you say someone should kill themself in a thread where that person is asking advice, you should go kill yourself

UTESHAVEVD -

Alright I need a quick loan, no assets, I make $100k a year, but have high debt to income ratio, home owner (don’t own yet, bank does ha), no title loans on cars is an option. High credit card balances but never miss payments.

Medical issues and other things arose in the past two weeks that put me in a financial bind what option with my credit unions are banks do I have to try to get a loan? I bet theyll all turn me down.

any ideas? 

You make 100k.

Go to the bank and get a line of credit. 

Or a home equity loan. Get your home appraised and You can probably take out up to 80% of the value of your home...