Finding a job sucks

I graduated last may and i an still looking for a job.
Im pretty limited as to where i can work since i Dont have a car and have to take the public T to work. So it really limits my job search.

Any tips that will put me ahead of the competition.

A Few notes
I'm an hvac&r tech.
I live in Boston.
Limited to public transportation. Phone Post 3.0

Get a car Phone Post

TryhardNobody - You sound qualified to update the android app. Put him to work Kirik!

It says "Graduated" so he's probably overqualified for that.

TryhardNobody - You sound qualified to update the android app. Put him to work Kirik!

Masters is an essential qualification according to Kirik.

Do you not have a vehicle or are you not allowed to drive legally? Phone Post 3.0

someone convinced kirik you need a master's in comp sci to work on the app?

Cletus Redpecker III - Do you not have a vehicle or are you not allowed to drive legally? Phone Post 3.0
No vehicle. Phone Post

juszczec - someone convinced kirik you need a master's in comp sci to work on the app?
I think is a joke with res Phone Post

Jesus Cannons - Where did you graduate from?

High school or college? Phone Post 3.0
Benjamin franklin institute of tech.

Its deff not m.i.t but its something Phone Post

Ply - Get a car Phone Post
I would but i need a job first.

Thats why im sorta stuck in limbo right now.

I need a car to get a job but i cant get a car until i get a job Phone Post

Yeah you need like a $500 van or truck and do business yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Whoops.

Yeah been there brother. Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - But a shit car Phone Post 3.0
Didnt you used to be blue?

If tate beats rousey i may spread the generosity and buy you a blue. Im betting on tate. Not sure if thats a smart idea or a dumb one Phone Post

MBTA has pretty good transportation to get you throughout the City easily. Have you revised your resume and cover letter to attract the kind of job you want?

Im from Boston so if you tell me that you cannot get around because of not having a car then you are full of it. You don't need a car if you live in the city of Boston.

universalflow - MBTA has pretty good transportation to get you throughout the City easily. Have you revised your resume and cover letter to attract the kind of job you want?
Ive swnt them out to multiple local business advertising on craigslist and indeed.

So far nothing. For an apprentice i thought i was pretty good at this but no one will even give a brother a chance Phone Post

exactly, how does NOT having a car limit you exactly?

lazy excuse....u dont REALLY want a job, or u dont REALLY need one

universalflow - Im from Boston so if you tell me that you cannot get around because of not having a car then you are full of it. You don't need a car if you live in the city of Boston.
You do if ypu have to carry around tools/parts and heavy equipment like vacuums and recovery units.

And a whole nother thing to be carrying around a split system central air unit on the T Phone Post

Bro getting a job is more than submitting a resume... Get creative. Find out who the site supervisor or hr hiring manager is. Call them on the phone and tell them why you would be a benefit to their organization and request an interview. Getting a job these days requires a lot of creativity. You gotta go for it and when you get discouraged then you gotta push that much harder. Never give up.

Maybe i miss spoke. I dont need a car to find a job. I need a mode of transportation to get me to interviews and such.

Ive applied to practically every place worth applying to that i can get to using the T with nothing to show for it, so at the moment my options are limited in terms of location Phone Post