F'ING FENCE GRAB

So Maia works extremely hard for the takedown, finally off balances Woodley - and Woodley grabs the fence as a defence. All he gets is a "warning" for grabbing it. That should either be an immediate point taken or started from the bottom

Yeah.

triforce - 

So Maia works extremely hard for the takedown, finally off balances Woodley - and Woodley grabs the fence as a defence. All he gets is a "warning" for grabbing it. That should either be an immediate point taken or started from the bottom

This bullshit has been going over for over a decade now, and I hate it every fucking time. It should either be a point immediately deducted, or the grabber should be put in bottom guard.

Who did dean take a point from recently for grabbing the fence with no warning?

Stop

Piyo -
triforce - 

This bullshit has been going over for over a decade now, and I hate it every fucking time. It should either be a point immediately deducted, or the grabber should be put in bottom guard.

its a belt fight, those refs do notting

dunc - Who did dean take a point from recently for grabbing the fence with no warning?

I think it was the tuf finale

Now if Woodley pokes him in the eye he'll get another "warning" 
He grabs the fence again he'll probably get even another "warning"

So sick of the fucking warnings - He did something illegal - it gave him a massive advantage - and the refs do absolutely nothing

HE JUST GRABBED IT AGAIN

ASDOFHASLDFHALKSJDFHLAKSJDHFLKASDJHFLKASJFQW;ERJWADF

Just make fence grabs legal already. It's rarely enforced anyway. Legalize and let the fighters adapt.

Two fence grabs, both at pivotal moments.

stcpm02 - 
dunc - Who did dean take a point from recently for grabbing the fence with no warning?

I think it was the tuf finale

Yeah it was Krause. Should be two points so far.

I agree just make fence grabs and eye pokes legal. It's a joke at this point. Hilarious how Japan had this more figured out in the 90's than the UFC does today

Fence grab that stops a take down should be instant point 

especially when your full weight is used  

yeah that was BS

knot eye - Just make fence grabs legal already. It's rarely enforced anyway. Legalize and let the fighters adapt.

Let me tell you a story about a fight one time involving Pat Miletich. 

Brock did in in the fight with Randy. He was on his way down.

I like the idea of starting a fighter from bottom if their grabbing of the fence stopped the takedown.

StratTone - I like the idea of starting a fighter from bottom if their grabbing of the fence stopped the takedown.

I'm cool with that idea.

Tbh I think fence grabbing should be fair game