"Finish the fight, Champ"

What a pathetic performance. Dana was right. Tyrone needs to STFU with the cocky GOAT talk. He's a paper champion and gets leveled if he tries to fight Conor Mac.

To be fair Wonderboy looked pathetic as well. One of the worst main events ever.

Woodley would murder Conor and it wouldn't be close.  That fight makes zero sense and Conor is too much of a pussy to fight the guys in his own division.  Why would he move up to fight a much bigger guy that hits way harder than anyone at 155?

I agree that the fight sucked.

I'm not a Woodley fan. I think he is very beatable but saying Conor is the man to do it is a bit silly.

Conor would beat the shit outta wonderboy and twood.

Why bring up conor? Woodley is a terrible matchup for Conor anyway. He would wrestlefuck him.

Worst main event in recent memory.

Both fighters are to blame. Wonderboy had Woodley against the fence and never pulled the trigger.

Tell us more about "finish the fight, champ". You've yet to touch on your thread title. Please continue.

CM can barely handle Nate, Woodley fucks his ass to shit. GSP is still the WW king. GSP v Maia is the fight I actually want to see. Anything else is a placeholder as far as I'm concerned. Enough "money fights," let's find out who's the best.

SteelyRes211 - CM can barely handle Nate, Woodley fucks his ass to shit. GSP is still the WW king. GSP v Maia is the fight I actually want to see. Anything else is a placeholder as far as I'm concerned. Enough "money fights," let's find out who's the best.

Can GSP still fight as well as we saw him against Hendricks?

Robert Thomas - Why bring up conor? Woodley is a terrible matchup for Conor anyway. He would wrestlefuck him.

He couldn't wrestlefuck wonderboy

JitznPound -
Robert Thomas - Why bring up conor? Woodley is a terrible matchup for Conor anyway. He would wrestlefuck him.

He couldn't wrestlefuck wonderboy

You do realize they fight completely different and Conors stand up is primarily boxing. Woodley wood take him down anytime he wanted to and he is by far the hardest puncher he has faced.

I know it sounds "counterintuitive" to tell the 170-pound champion to move down to 155, but still ...

BOTH fighters have given us 10 boring rounds for the most part but Woodley has given us the most exciting parts out of all 50 minutes of fighting they have done. 

Blame BOTH of them though. Not just one. 

SteelyRes211 - CM can barely handle Nate, Woodley fucks his ass to shit. GSP is still the WW king. GSP v Maia is the fight I actually want to see. Anything else is a placeholder as far as I'm concerned. Enough "money fights," let's find out who's the best.

Nate can take punches, Woodley not.

How about taking the belt away from the champ? I'm a Wonderboy fan but he barely did anything in the last two fights and especially in the rematch.

You know it was bad when even Kenny and Stann are shitting on that wack ass fight.

I love how people are so quick to call Conor a pussy, yet he moved up weight as soon as he won he 145 belt, something Aldo wouldn't dare do in a decade. 

He also fought short notice opponents after Aldo pulled out.

He then took Nate fight at 170 short notice when RDA pulled out.

He then beats 155 champ and then chases a boxer rated as GOAT.

absolutesperry -

I love how people are so quick to call Conor a pussy, yet he moved up weight as soon as he won he 145 belt, something Aldo wouldn't dare do in a decade. 

He also fought short notice opponents after Aldo pulled out.

He then took Nate fight at 170 short notice when RDA pulled out.

He then beats 155 champ and then chases a boxer rated as GOAT.

Also tried to move up but UFC said no