Finished Red Dead Redemption last night.

Yeah, I'm late to the party but me and my son have been playing this the last few weeks.

Great Story!!!

Hopefully, they make another for the One. Phone Post 3.0

I cried Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm bummed that we're done.

Any other game comparable really? I don't like killing monsters and not huge into fantasy. GTA 5 and Red Dead were both great, with great story lines.

We are playing Far Cry 4 now but the story hasn't grabbed me yet Phone Post 3.0

One of my favorite games ever. Phone Post 3.0

I just beat far cry last week. It starts off slow but the story definitely picks up. Very worth it imo Phone Post 3.0

The story isn't as good, but from a gameplay perspective Sleeping Dogs is pretty similar and a lot of fun. Phone Post 3.0

MahatmaPetey - The story isn't as good, but from a gameplay perspective Sleeping Dogs is pretty similar and a lot of fun. Phone Post 3.0
Quoted for truth. If you haven't played sleeping dogs yet, it's definitely worth a try. Phone Post 3.0

Loved Red Dead... Get the undead nightmare Dlc. Can also say sleeping dogs is a great game with a good story about the yakuza Phone Post 3.0

spmaskell - Loved Red Dead... Get the undead nightmare Dlc. Can also say sleeping dogs is a great game with a good story about the yakuza Phone Post 3.0
I played Undead Nightmare before playing Red Dead Redemption. haha. Just didn't get into the story part of it. I will start that tonight. Phone Post 3.0

GS27 - I just beat far cry last week. It starts off slow but the story definitely picks up. Very worth it imo Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. I've been playing that as well. I've done so much exploring and side shit that I've lost connection with the story. I need to get back into it as well. Phone Post 3.0

Red Dead was great. If you haven't played bioshock infinite you should give it a try. I couldn't get into the first two games but for some reason infinite sucked me in. Phone Post 3.0

The Uncharted series has an incredible treasure hunter action/adventure storyline Phone Post 3.0

Red dead is one of my all time favorites, along with Gta 4 and 5.

With that said, Uncharted series is without a doubt just as awesome. Definitely try those.. And sleeping dogs was pretty damn good too, the fights were incredible, just don't play right after Gta.. Phone Post 3.0

We have been playing Undead Nightmare for awhile, just not following the story. Now I'm actually paying attention. Phone Post 3.0

I was so mad at the ending to Red Dead. Those backstabbing sunsabitches!

I wanted to love RDR. I love westerns, I love GTA games and this was a GTA western pretty much, but I just couldn't get into it. Ended up tossing it to the side right after getting to Mexico.