Finn Balor should be repackaged as..

..a gay hairdresser

No joke

It's unfortunate but the guy is way too effeminated to be a believable, larger than life "demon" or whatever the fuck they want to sell him as. He'll never get over and fans will eventually turn their backs on the guy.

I think a gay gimmick similar to Adrian Adonis and Kwee-Wee is the way to go for Finn Balor

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Do it

Rico Balor? Phone Post 3.0

Phin Hey'ler Phone Post 3.0

Thin Baylord

Gino_Corona - ..a gay hairdresser

No joke

It's unfortunate but the guy is way too effeminated to be a believable, larger than life "demon" or whatever the fuck they want to sell him as. He'll never get over and fans will eventually turn their backs on the guy.

I think a gay gimmick similar to Adrian Adonis and Kwee-Wee is the way to go for Finn Balor

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
When I first saw his entrance on NXT in full makeup I figured he would be main rostered as golddust's boyfriend. Phone Post 3.0

Prince balor make it prince tribute gimmick

I like him but to me guys like him are made for a cruiserweight division mixing it up with other sub 200lb'ers. Phone Post 3.0

He should replace the demon with a drag queen get up for the big shows. Phone Post 3.0

I think his gimmick is fine. He doesn't always do the whole makeup thing. Since WWE seems dead set on keeping AJ face, why not bring Prince Devitt up and have him and Guns and Gallows turn on AJ. AJ stays face. Balor club gets cheap heel heat. I feel like AJ needs a belt for that story to work, though. Phone Post 3.0

the real problem is his voice. he's got this high pitched annoying squeak for a voice. wtf

Years ago I saw a local show with a guy doing a drag queen gimmick and the heat was nuclear level past x-pac heat always amazed some guy has never really went for this gimmick.

That said I can totally understand a talent not wanting that kind of gimmick. Phone Post 3.0

^ LMAO

Pimpinella Escalarta!

Somebody should copy Adrian Streets gimmick. He was the greatest I ever saw playing the sissy role. It didn't hurt that he was amazing in the ring. Phone Post 3.0

Just go back and watch the in-ring promo he did on NXT last week. Hard not to imagine the guy as a gay hairdresser. Dude was made for a gimmick like that.. Phone Post 3.0

I guess wwe is right internet fanboys don't know everything Phone Post 3.0

I cant stand Finn. Every time he shows up with the Demon makeup I think of a goofy Hooters waitress at Halloween. What a dork. 

Anything but a demon.
Kane says hello Phone Post 3.0

Finé Balors Male Grooming Centre of Excellence

Head: Finé Balor Phone Post 3.0