Fins fans roll call

Where my dolphin fans at? 3-3, skunked the stanky Jets, molly whopped the niner and the bills lost today

also we got a look at tua. Hype is probably higher then it should be but delusion is part of the process. Where my bois at?? 

1 Like

![](upload://sLSYjM93PmP7RGLwKDh5Zc0qft.gif)

1 Like

Tenner still tenning I guess. Lol. 

If they were going to put Tua in it should have been earlier than that. If I were Flores I wouldn’t put him in until the Bengals game. 

SevenFive -

If they were going to put Tua in it should have been earlier than that. If I were Flores I wouldn’t put him in until the Bengals game. 

I think it really was just a feel good moment. I doubt they’ll play him at all this year. They saw the early schedule and made a decision not to risk getting our future qbs head decapitated. 

Unfortunately a fan here. Hoping for a good next few years...but probably not. With Houston’s 1st round pick next year we need to get Lawrence because knowing our luck Tua will either get hurt or be a bust. 

namrepus -

Unfortunately a fan here. Hoping for a good next few years...but probably not. With Houston’s 1st round pick next year we need to get Lawrence because knowing our luck Tua will either get hurt or be a bust. 

I feel the pain brotha. If I wasn’t a phins fan I’d most def still have a full set of hair on my head. I think our team is pretty solid with a budget and every game we’ve had this year has been close. Minus pats. I have hope. I think we are just getting use to eachother as a brand new team. Idk about Lawrence. I think it would be nice but I’m pretty sure we are all-in on tua. 

bigSurf6661 -
SevenFive -

I think it really was just a feel good moment. I doubt they’ll play him at all this year. They saw the early schedule and made a decision not to risk getting our future qbs head decapitated. 

I don’t like the idea of him playing a lot this year, but I’d hate to wait until next year and find out he’s not gonna work. Maybe give him a handful of series in some of the weaker games like NE or CIN to see how he’s coming along. 

SevenFive -
bigSurf6661 -
SevenFive -

I don’t like the idea of him playing a lot this year, but I’d hate to wait until next year and find out he’s not gonna work. Maybe give him a handful of series in some of the weaker games like NE or CIN to see how he’s coming along. 

Yea I feel the same way but I hang on the belief of sitting out a year to get that mahomes effect. It’s a gamble but he gets nothing but praise so for now it looks like we are gonna have to sit on our hands till 2021. I still have hope for a playoff spot this year with three wildcards but then again the afc is pretty damn stacked when you consider: Steelers, Colts, raiders etc. 

FinsUp!!!

Breaking news fellas. We just named tua starter. I’m fucking nervous. 

So what do you guys think of Tua being named the starter? Not a Fins fan but I thought Fitzpatrick was playing well enough to keep the job for now. They've been exceeding expectations so far, you'd hate to see them screw that up.

Diabeetus -

So what do you guys think of Tua being named the starter? Not a Fins fan but I thought Fitzpatrick was playing well enough to keep the job for now. They've been exceeding expectations so far, you'd hate to see them screw that up.

I don’t like it but at least it gives them time to see if he’s their long term guy or not. 

Diabeetus -

This. Not a Miami fan but gave always liked to see Fitzpatrick do well and thought he was doing just enough to keep his job

Tua is talented though so time will tell

My cousin plays for the Dolphins, been one of their better players the last couple years lol

Fitz was playing just good enough. But not franchise material and made some very poor decisions in games we were close in. IE. Seattle game were he nearly through 5 pics and we were in it for 3 quarters. I think if we didn’t make the move now fitz would play just good enough to keep us mediocre and not lose his job. My only problem is that they are starting him against the Rams. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. 

YourStoryisCoolBro -

My cousin plays for the Dolphins, been one of their better players the last couple years lol

Who’s your cuz my man? 

I'm a huge Tua fan but Fitzpatrick was doing well.  He smashed the Niners.  Tua is such a good kid; I hope he does well.  Extremely grounded, great family, no drama etc.  Talked with him at the Polynesian Hall of Fame ceremonies in January in Hawaii.  Just a good kid.

Excited to see what the kid has.  Fitz isn’t in the long term plans but he contemplated retiring a few years back so all of this is gravy for him.  Living in an area surrounded by Jet fans it’s great to not hear them chirping this week!

bigSurf6661 -

Fitz was playing just good enough. But not franchise material and made some very poor decisions in games we were close in. IE. Seattle game were he nearly through 5 pics and we were in it for 3 quarters. I think if we didn’t make the move now fitz would play just good enough to keep us mediocre and not lose his job. My only problem is that they are starting him against the Rams. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. 

Probably just figured the bye week was the right time to make the switch and get him that extra week to prepare.