I agree with the high carb low fat diet. Phone Post 3.0

Cut to the chase. What's the takeaway? Phone Post 3.0

Don't eat take - away Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - Cut to the chase. What's the takeaway? Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Frog-Jitsu - 

Most of your diet should be plant based foods. Vegetables (cooked and uncooked); fruits; and vegetable proteins (lentils, quinoa, etc.)

"Flesh foods" - e.g. meat should play a smaller role.

All his videos are brilliant Phone Post 3.0

Question: I thought if you ate something high in fiber it reduces your carb intake

Example : veggies, carbs but high in fiber? Phone Post 3.0

Great video Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - Question: I thought if you ate something high in fiber it reduces your carb intake

If you're trying to follow/eat keto then you subtract the fiber for your day

Something has 10 grams of carbs and 4 grams of fiber,it's only 6 net carbs counted toward your daily total

I'm not sure it matters one way or the other unless you're trying to eat keto Phone Post 3.0

wiggum -
Frog-Jitsu - 

Most of your diet should be plant based foods. Vegetables (cooked and uncooked); fruits; and vegetable proteins (lentils, quinoa, etc.)

"Flesh foods" - e.g. meat should play a smaller role.
Sweet, thanks. I agree. I try and follow this and then sometimes I just gotta have donuts. And Hogies. And pizza. Phone Post 3.0

Stick to fighting feras Phone Post 3.0

In to watch Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - Question: I thought if you ate something high in fiber it reduces your carb intake

That matters on a keto diet. Doesn't matter on Firas's.

"High carb" doesn't mean what most people think it means in this case. He means "good carbs" - fruits, veggies, lentils, beans, etc. He doesn't mean processed carbs. So, yeah, all of his carbs are fiberous and most have a lot of protein, too.

When I ate carbs I was a lazy fat turd. Now that I don't I can ride my bike for 30 miles and I am a lot less fat same amount of turd. Phone Post 3.0

Ingrained Media - When I ate carbs I was a lazy fat turd. Now that I don't I can ride my bike for 30 miles and I am a lot less fat same amount of turd. Phone Post 3.0
Carbs as in grains, or carbs as in veggies and fruits? Phone Post 3.0

wiggum -
GaspareBJJ - Question: I thought if you ate something high in fiber it reduces your carb intake

"High carb" doesn't mean what most people think it means in this case. He means "good carbs" - fruits, veggies, lentils, beans, etc. He doesn't mean processed carbs. So, yeah, all of his carbs are fiberous and most have a lot of protein, too.
Yes, but when hes talking about Keto hes saying you cannot eat a load of veggies, but if you factor in fiber I believe you can eat more Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ -
wiggum -

Yes, but when hes talking about Keto hes saying you cannot eat a load of veggies, but if you factor in fiber I believe you can eat more Phone Post 3.0
This is correct,I think keto is defined as less than 50 net carbs,with "strict" being under 20-25

50 grams of net carbs is quite a bit of vegetables if you stick to the right ones Phone Post 3.0