Fire Pro Wrestling Returns now on PSN!

10$ . Holy crap.. TME! I haven't played this on years Phone Post 3.0

Dumbass JoeMimic - Yup and they have converted ps2 saves so if you have a usb drive you'll be fucking around with real rosters with the quickness. Phone Post
Awesome , can you give me an idiots guide on how to do this? Phone Post 3.0

Dumbass JoeMimic - Yup and they have converted ps2 saves so if you have a usb drive you'll be fucking around with real rosters with the quickness. Phone Post
VTFU in advance lol Phone Post 3.0

You da man Phone Post 3.0

LOL I bought the stupid thing for $10 last month because my PS3 still plays PS2  and it wasnt available.

I downloaded like the entire old WCCW ,WWF, AWA, Nintendo PRO Wrestling, AJPW 

Never used it.  Do you just enter a cerdit card?

ArtMinaj -

Never used it.  Do you just enter a cerdit card?

Yes sir ..... Then followed the above instructions and now I have every single wrestler known to man on my game......... Soooooooo much fun! I just wish you could play others online . Battleroyal and Exploding mine death match are great Phone Post 3.0

on the PS3 Shop? I looked and there is no sign of it.

Dumbass JoeMimic - 
SamboMMA - on the PS3 Shop? I looked and there is no sign of it.

Did you use the search feature? I just found it in there. Phone Post

I used the search feature and nothing showed up. Maybe its not available here yet.

Where are you located? I found it under the "classics" group in the store. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in Ireland.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - 

LOL I bought the stupid thing for $10 last month because my PS3 still plays PS2  and it wasnt available.

Did you download these from the Fire Pro Club Forums? I downloaded a couple PS3 saves, and followed the directions on the forums but couldn't get them to work. I have the files saved on virtual memory cards with cards assigned to slots 1 and/or 2 and they don't show up on the game. Any advice?

SamboMMA - I'm in Ireland.
It's north America only I think. Sucks for us Phone Post 3.0

DAMMIT. ive got an Xbox Phone Post

sweet n sassy - 
SamboMMA - I'm in Ireland.
It's north America only I think. Sucks for us Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. That's why I'm going to create a US account during the week. I want this game. I have the Japanese PS2 version but I would love to create characters without using a translation list the size of War and Peace.

IBProfane - 
JJitsu - 

Did you download these from the Fire Pro Club Forums? I downloaded a couple PS3 saves, and followed the directions on the forums but couldn't get them to work. I have the files saved on virtual memory cards with cards assigned to slots 1 and/or 2 and they don't show up on the game. Any advice?

Nevermind, I figured it out. For those interested, here's what I did.

Go to: http://www.fpwarena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1980

1. Download one of the top 4 edit packs and put it on a flash drive.
2. Copy the saved data in your PS2 Data Utility folder by overwriting the existing game save.
3. Create 2 virtual memory cards within the memory card utility and assign them to slots 1 & 2.
4. Go into "Edit", "Load Wrestler Data" and the fighters from the CAW pack you downloaded should be there.