Fire Stitch. Replace with male nurse?

A male nurse?

He's a male nurse.

A male nurse bro.

Male nurse.

Lol he's been there for a while now. But I always think of that Phone Post 3.0

I love seeing him because it makes me remember the plunger fight.

He's been around forever but that's exactly what come to mind when I see him too. Phone Post 3.0

Gay Focker? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he got into nursing because he's had a cut man in the family? Maybe it's a family trade? Playing devils advocate. Phone Post 3.0

You wrote it enough times it lost meaning to me. Male nurse. Phone Post 3.0

JustSaying - Maybe he got into nursing because he's had a cut man in the family? Maybe it's a family trade? Playing devils advocate. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like an excuse a male nurse would use.

Male nurse.

vagabond - A male nurse?

He's a male nurse.

A male nurse bro.

Male nurse.
Haha, that's amazing! I forgot about his feud with Koscheck. VU! Phone Post 3.0

$40 an hour average for a nurse. No shame in that!!!
But yeah OP he's been around for a while now Phone Post 3.0

Gimme back my plunger! Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - $40 an hour average for a nurse. No shame in that!!!

Bro You're a Male Nurse.

At least he's not a male wet nurse... Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - $40 an hour average for a nurse. No shame in that!!!
How long you been a murse bro?? Phone Post 3.0

vagabond -

Bro You're a Male Nurse.
You'd better shut the fuck up while I aggressively drink out of this water bottle. Phone Post 3.0

...I'm a male nurse. It's actually great. Surrounded by women mostly who are sexually frustrated so they just wanna fuck and nothing else but occasionally bitch about their husbands who gained weight, wont/can't hit it right, etc.

Plus the pay is good, you befriend docs so you always get meds for free, occasionally save a life to feel like you aren't such a son of a bitch from all the wives you're fucking, I work 3 days a week so I rarely have to take vacation days...so yeah, I got no shame boys. Phone Post 3.0

LBH_RN - ...I'm a male nurse. It's actually great. Surrounded by women mostly who are sexually frustrated so they just wanna fuck and nothing else but occasionally bitch about their husbands who gained weight, wont/can't hit it right, etc.

Plus the pay is good, you befriend docs so you always get meds for free, occasionally save a life to feel like you aren't such a son of a bitch from all the wives you're fucking, I work 3 days a week so I rarely have to take vacation days...so yeah, I got no shame boys. Phone Post 3.0
Excuse me, the men are speaking. Phone Post 3.0

I was a male nurse for almost 20 years and once I get back on my fight I wouldn't mind apprenticing as a cut man and maybe do it professionally. Phone Post 3.0

I'd pick the male Nurse against koschek now.

Vinnie G - 
vagabond -

Bro You're a Male Nurse.
You'd better shut the fuck up while I aggressively drink out of this water bottle. Phone Post 3.0