Fire Stitch. Replace with male nurse?

The guy is a bit of a scum bag irl. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.abqjournal.com/198454/news/afd-fires-paramedic-legal-fight-goes-on.html

vagabond - 
Vinnie G - 
vagabond -
sockeye - $40 an hour average for a nurse. No shame in that!!!
But yeah OP he's been around for a while now Phone Post 3.0

Bro You're a Male Nurse.
You'd better shut the fuck up while I aggressively drink out of this water bottle. Phone Post 3.0

lol

vagabond - A male nurse?

He's a male nurse.

A male nurse bro.

Male nurse.
I know a male nurse, he makes $100k a year and has a hot wife and a monster house. Laugh away. Phone Post 3.0

Nurses are bosses and make a lot more than fighters, for a lot longer Phone Post 3.0

Ramsey - 
vagabond - A male nurse?

He's a male nurse.

A male nurse bro.

Male nurse.
I know a male nurse, he makes $100k a year and has a hot wife and a monster house. Laugh away. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah well tell Focker he's still not good enough for pamcake

"I'll motorboat his ass!"

LBH_RN - ...I'm a male nurse. It's actually great. Surrounded by women mostly who are sexually frustrated so they just wanna fuck and nothing else but occasionally bitch about their husbands who gained weight, wont/can't hit it right, etc.

Plus the pay is good, you befriend docs so you always get meds for free, occasionally save a life to feel like you aren't such a son of a bitch from all the wives you're fucking, I work 3 days a week so I rarely have to take vacation days...so yeah, I got no shame boys. Phone Post 3.0

Get back in the kitchen, Francis.

Male nurses make a shit load of money. jokes on you, op Phone Post 3.0

Chash - Male nurses make a shit load of money. jokes on you, op Phone Post 3.0
Joke's on the male nurse for being a male nurse bro. Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda - Nurses are bosses and make a lot more than fighters, for a lot longer Phone Post 3.0

Nurses are awesome. One of the sexiest occupations a woman can have.

Male nurses are like normal female nurses with the difference being that they are male nurses.

They are male nurses bro.