Fired Up Hector Lombard trashes Adrien Broner

http://youtu.be/_1T5pYRnjfg

Drunk? High? Phone Post 3.0

Lol y Phone Post 3.0

Some hot chicks at these expos

Isn't Broner like 145? I haven't heard what he said, but no boxer can be so naive to think MMA training/fighting isn't just as hard as boxing...if not harder. They don't really believe it, they're just trying to sell the public back on boxing since they've lost a lot of their audience and luster. He must figure if he talks about how bad MMA is, it makes him look better somehow.

topshelf720 - Isn't Broner like 145? I haven't heard what he said, but no boxer can be so naive to think MMA training/fighting isn't just as hard as boxing...if not harder. They don't really believe it, they're just trying to sell the public back on boxing since they've lost a lot of their audience and luster. He must figure if he talks about how bad MMA is, it makes him look better somehow.
Lol

Broners paychecks shit on mma fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Hikikomori -
topshelf720 - Isn't Broner like 145? I haven't heard what he said, but no boxer can be so naive to think MMA training/fighting isn't just as hard as boxing...if not harder. They don't really believe it, they're just trying to sell the public back on boxing since they've lost a lot of their audience and luster. He must figure if he talks about how bad MMA is, it makes him look better somehow.
Lol

Broners paychecks shit on mma fighters. Phone Post 3.0
That has nothing to go with what he was saying about mma, and mma training Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Hector is a bad mother fucker, I wouldn't doubt he could do what he says Phone Post 3.0

Lombard would beat him into a living death Phone Post 3.0

tsr94 - Lombard would beat Broner easy. Way too big. Even in a boxing match with boxing gloves . And if it's a boxing match with MMA gloves, Broner would die a painful death. Phone Post 3.0
You sure about that? Phone Post 3.0

Broner would beg to have Maidana pummel him again after catching a dose of what Lombard dished out. Those type of problems are better than these type of problems. Lombard would have Broner begging for his life..lol. Phone Post 3.0

Aren't Broner's comments from like 2 years ago?

sweet n sassy -
tsr94 - Lombard would beat Broner easy. Way too big. Even in a boxing match with boxing gloves . And if it's a boxing match with MMA gloves, Broner would die a painful death. Phone Post 3.0
Lol I am. Weight classes exist for a reason. Phone Post 3.0

Machamp -
sweet n sassy -
I agree in a fight Lombard makes Broner his bitch but in a straight boxing match I think Broner lights him up Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post

tsr94 -
sweet n sassy -
Machamp -
sweet n sassy -
I agree in a fight Lombard makes Broner his bitch but in a straight boxing match I think Broner lights him up Phone Post 3.0
Disagree man. Too big of a size difference. Way too big. Lombard can crack too. He would win with boxing gloves by KO, he would murder him with MMA gloves Phone Post 3.0
This. He may not be as technically skilled, but he doesn't have to be- he'd land a good shot and it would be all over Phone Post 3.0

Anyone on here who thinks Lombard would beat broner in a boxing match is very wrong..and retarded Phone Post 3.0

Jose Aldo would annihilate Broner on the street. Chad Mendes would kill him. Even if it was kickboxing I think Aldo has a shot. Phone Post 3.0

lol...