Firefighter busted for impersonating a cop!

Cops: Firefighter beat up homeless man over slow food order

A Massachusetts firefighter was arrested after police said he beat up a homeless man for taking too long to order his food at a restaurant Sunday.

Police say 37-year-old Joseph Ward, of Boston, punched the man in the face five to seven times, kicked him and threw food and a bottle at him outside of Anna's Taqueria in Brookline on Sunday night.

The victim was taken to the hospital with a laceration to his eyebrow.

MyFoxBoston reports Ward did not answer the door Monday night. He is charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

Town Administrator Mel Kleckner said"The town is aware of Firefighter Ward's arrest and he has been placed on administrative leave immediately pending further investigation. The town will not be making any further statements at this time."

So now you hate firefighters? Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - So now you hate firefighters? Phone Post 3.0

angryinch -
King Trav - So now you hate firefighters? Phone Post 3.0

I was terrible at catching footballs. That's why I played defence. Phone Post 3.0

OP hates anyone in a profession that's perceived as manly, as he doesn't have cajones to do that job himself

I played defense too, inside linebacker

KyokushinCatch - OP hates anyone in a profession that's perceived as manly, as he doesn't have cajones to do that job himself

^ 'cept that I'd pick that egg off ;)

OP, hope you have a good day - may it be filled with dash-cam vids of cops and firefighters fucking-up

AI hates football players.

You bastard.

angryinch -

A Massachusetts firefighter was arrested after police said he beat up a homeless man for taking too long to order his food at a restaurant Sunday.

Police say 37-year-old Joseph Ward, of Boston, punched the man in the face five to seven times, kicked him and threw food and a bottle at him outside of Anna's Taqueria in Brookline on Sunday night.

MyFoxBoston reports Ward did not answer the door Monday night. He is charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

Town Administrator Mel Kleckner said"The town is aware of Firefighter Ward's arrest and he has been placed on administrative leave immediately pending further investigation. The town will not be making any further statements at this time."

Hahaha the title is actually funny considering the content Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 
KyokushinCatch - OP hates anyone in a profession that's perceived as manly, as he doesn't have cajones to do that job himself

Cops are perceived as scared and bullied losers who want the job to feel like they have power finally. 

Just saying...

Perceived by OP and people like him, sure.

Besides. Why would the person in cartoon try to catch the egg. They're clearly not going to get hit with it. If they tried to catch it they could very well get raw egg all over themselves. Phone Post 3.0

Hebie Ver Sloose - 
angryinch -

Hahaha the title is actually funny considering the content Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad at least one person got it!

Today has been like the Day Of The Tards around this place!!

Fuck, I miss Anna's.

The responses to this thread are better than the article.