Firefighters thank Uncle Creepy

On behalf of Pasco Fire Rescue Station 19, thank you. The guys love the hats and they appreciate what you do for your fans. Thanks again Uncle Creepy!!!!!!!

Awesome. 

That's s great pic. Hopefully he uses it on his website or something. Phone Post

The guy in the middle couldn't even resist the urge to piss his pants he loved the hat so much. Phone Post

FUTA WON(c) - The guy in the middle couldn't even resist the urge to piss his pants he loved the hat so much. Phone Post
Ha ha ha ha! Good eye. I'm busting his balls about it right now. Phone Post

BADASS 

Thats really cool.

Until Creepy... Phone Post

Sweet quint! I want one. Phone Post

Super killer of creepy .... If anyone deserves a little love it's Firefighters.

My girls family lost there home in the Tea-Fire, but thanks to the brave men and women who risk there lives for us, there was no lives lost and as bad as it was it woulda been way worse with out there dedication, bravery and willingness to put them selfs on the line for the good of society!!!

THANK YOU to all who have ever or will ever put on the Uniform!! Phone Post

ttt

That needs to go in the Creepy album... not that it's creepy, but great picture

El Pescadero -  Super killer of creepy .... If anyone deserves a little love it's Firefighters.

My girls family lost there home in the Tea-Fire, but thanks to the brave men and women who risk there lives for us, there was no lives lost and as bad as it was it woulda been way worse with out there dedication, bravery and willingness to put them selfs on the line for the good of society!!!

TTT and always much respect for the members of any FD.

MattBFD - Sweet quint! I want one. Phone Post
It's a nice one, tons of space in the cab. Lol. Phone Post

El Pescadero - Super killer of creepy .... If anyone deserves a little love it's Firefighters.

Thanks for the love man! Sorry to hear about your girls family. I'm glad everyone is on. Phone Post

UGCTT_Manny2984 -
El Pescadero - Super killer of creepy .... If anyone deserves a little love it's Firefighters.

Thanks for the love man! Sorry to hear about your girls family. I'm glad everyone is on. Phone Post
Like I said bud, Thank You!!

There in the final stages of the rebuild and did it all concrete and fire resistant material... Old house was a tinder box.., so kinda a blessing in disguise as the new pad is Gunna be sick when it's all said n done!! Phone Post

This is awesome. Phone Post

Good to see Phil Hellmuth volunteering his time with the department.

Your welcome fellas :) thanks for the support Phone Post

Why do you think that? They do a job

HuntingtonPUNK - Why do you think that? They do a job

Because there aren't many desk jobs where you run the risk of suffocation, burns or death?