Firefighters thank Uncle Creepy

Leghound -
HuntingtonPUNK - Why do you think that? They do a job

Because there aren't many desk jobs where you run the risk of suffocation, burns or death?

Exactly. Any job that saves lives while risking there own i would call a bad ass job as well. Phone Post

UGCTT_BlahBreh - TTMFT!
Lol... Almost sent this to the mother fucking top Earlier... Shoulda pulled the trigger! Your a better man than I Phone Post

These guys are awesome! Phone Post

Thanks again you guys! Phone Post

UGCTT_Manny2984 - Thanks again you guys! Phone Post
:) Phone Post

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - These guys are awesome! Phone Post
Yes... Firefighters are true Hero's!!! And they all look especially creepy in there sweet hats!! Phone Post

729 -
blood fist - 
newnickname -

How long does it take to cremate a body × 6 million?

You sound like a denier.

The answer is that it wasn't 6 million cremated in the camps. Approx 1.5 million were shot and shoved into mass graves along with their families. So that would be 4.5 million.

The answer to your questions lies mainly in the number of concentration camps there were. I hope you checked that out before posting.

And then it's just that damn German efficiency. They were a very capable, advanced and highly inventive culture.

Check out the Wannsee conference chaired by Heydrich. You will begin to see just how carefully the Nazis planned out the slaughter. And with what deadly precision.

I haven't bothered doing the math yet because I know it happened.

Prove me wrong.

you seem very self righteous and are highly critical of anyone who has the audacity to question the 'official' history of the most defining event of the past 100 years.

as you brought up hoess (hoss) a couple of facts that need to be taken in to account:

hoess signed 2 confessions, the first was written in german and witnessed by 2 brits on different dates, march 14th & 15th 1946. the second was a signed 20 page affidavit dated april 5th 1946 and was written in english, a language he did not speak.

this was presented at the nuremberg trials as a translation from german.

due to accusations from an american colonel (everett) regarding poor treatment of german prisoners a commission was set up to investigate the claims. a pennsylvania judge named edward l van roden was a member of that commission and wrote:

"Our investigators would put a black hood over the accused's head and then punch him in the face with brass knuckles, kick him, and beat him with rubber hose. Many of the German defendants had teeth knocked out. Some had their jaws broken. All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair."

hoess was one of the 137 who had their testicles crushed.

re 6 million:

i am sure you are aware that for over 40 years the plaque at auschwitz stated the following;

"four million people suffered and died here at the hands of the nazi murderers between the years of of 1940 and 1945"

after the fall of the soviet union that plaque was removed and the figure revised to 1.5 million.

the plaque at auschwitz today states 1.1 million.

(the 4 million figure was based on the hoess 'confession')

i am sure you are also aware that the official death toll at the majanek camp was initial estimated by the russians to be 1.7 million, the figure used at nuremberg was revised to 1.5 million.

in 2005 the majanek museum announced that following research from a historian and scholar named thomas kranz the death toll to be 78,000 - 50,000 of those jewish.

you state "Approx 1.5 million were shot and shoved into mass graves along with their families"

are the mass graves in poland?

babi yar and katyn need to be researched re mass graves for some perspective.

this is a very emotive subject and those who believe the official narrative will forever demonise
those who dare question.

eli wiesel, rosemary koczy, joseph hirt, enric marco, joe corry, herman rosenblat, binjamin wilkomirski, misha defonseca, denis avey.....

"it's not the true reality, but it is my reality" (misha defonseca)

How would 4 million versus 6 million in any way change the german's moral culpability?

As for hoess: i hope it hurt.