fireworks in california illegal but

Its illegal in a lot of states and has been for a while they didn't have official fireworks in the villages, towns and city because of covid

Banning fireworks in an arid climate that is constantly on fire seems like common sense

holly9000 -

Entitled, selfish, asshole idiots. Who the fuck goes to work, spends hours earning money then burns it up? Only a fucking complete, total fucking retard. If you are THAT stupid you are absolutely, unquestionably part of the problem. People like that are the stupid factor. The unmitigated ignorance factor. The factor of the lowest common denominator.

If this is you, congratulations on making the world a little worse with your existence ;)

lol

nobody cares that your stupid dog pissed all over your rug last night because of the fireworks

calm down

Renoslovakia -

Banning fireworks in an arid climate that is constantly on fire seems like common sense

banning guns when there's  a shooting death makes sense

-dummies

Rob store...nothing

light firecracker...50000 fine

that seems very level headed. 

lastly, that was beautiful to watch!  Not because it was a fuck you to the government but just beautiful over the city like that  

kungfugrip -

Rob store...nothing

light firecracker...50000 fine

that seems very level headed. 

lastly, that was beautiful to watch!  Not because it was a fuck you to the government but just beautiful over the city like that  

my town is full of heroin users shuffling around and stealing anything that isnt locked down

who did the cops show up in force against yesterday? the regular ppl celebrating the 4th of course with illegal fireworks, illegal like heroin and stealing.

im in northern CA but there's no fire danger here so they dont have that excuse.

leaving this state soon

5k posts in 3 months. wtf? what's the agenda on this account?

It was amazing to see. Even here in the valley the sky was lit up all night long.

My kids were so happy

holly9000 - 

Entitled, selfish, asshole idiots. Who the fuck goes to work, spends hours earning money then burns it up? Only a fucking complete, total fucking retard. If you are THAT stupid you are absolutely, unquestionably part of the problem. People like that are the stupid factor. The unmitigated ignorance factor. The factor of the lowest common denominator.

If this is you, congratulations on making the world a little worse with your existence ;)

"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question."

-Thomas Jefferson

“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

? Thomas Sowell

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."

-Thomas Jefferson

1 Like

holly9000 -
ChokeHisAss - 
holly9000 -

Calls people retards...is a cuckold.

Well you're a retard, that's for sure

Ahhhh....are your feelings hurt?

Move to Canada cunt. 

California has a lot of selfish jerks in it.  Even if only 10% were scum that is enough to make the state suck,  but it is more than that.  Next year California will look much different

BrckNoHitBk -

He was making update threads when the riots were happening. That's where most of the posts came from. It was actually nice to see what was really happening out there rather than what the news showed 

holly9000 -
Thebonfirexm - 
holly9000 -

Look at me everyone!!! 

lol and there's one now! n Like I said congrats on your intelligence level-how much did you spend this year? lmao Asshole

I spent $250.  I saved It from my stimulus.  I blew shit up.   It was like Fallujah in the bitch!!!   I would have spent more, but I the rest of my stimulus to BLM, #MeToo and Colin Kaepernick.       MAGA!

holly9000 - 

Im not sure what youre going on about, but you sound like a fun person to be around.

MojoSoDope -
BrckNoHitBk -

He was making update threads when the riots were happening. That's where most of the posts came from. It was actually nice to see what was really happening out there rather than what the news showed 

ahh

Renoslovakia -

Does banning gatherings, except protests, seem like common sense? Or just more double think from these dirtbags?

SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - 
holly9000 - 

Im not sure what youre going on about, but you sound like a fun person to be around.

I'm very fun to be around I'm just not a moron. If that excludes me from your circle of amusement so be it.

holly9000 -
holly9000 - 

I'm very fun to be around I'm just not a moron. If that excludes me from your circle of amusement so be it.

Who told you that you were fun to be around? I'm just curious...

cantuna4u - 
holly9000 -
holly9000 - 

His mom

cantuna4u - 
holly9000 -
holly9000 - 

my mom for one, a few other people