First All Finishes UFC card since when?

I am 97% sure that was the first all finishes card in ZUFFA UFC history. Am I right?

What was the last all finishes card of SEG UFC?

In Phone Post 3.0

Great night of fights. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know but it was a fucking awesome card ... Phone Post 3.0

Probably sense the early ufc's. Phone Post 3.0

Don't we have someone on this board with one of those brains that can remember everything to get to the bottom of this mystery?

If it bugs me to bad I will spend a few hours on the interwebs to answer as to when the last all finishes UFC card was, be it during the SEG or ZUFFA era.

Lets hope one of them people with one of those photographic brains reads this thread before I snap and do the research.

Dammit!! Really? That is the first I've read that. I wasn't able to tune in until the beginning of the co-main because of my daughter's birthday party, and the two fights I caught were great! So you're saying every single fight was a finish? Well I'll be damned! Good for the fans, sorry I missed it.

These sleeper cards always tend to turn out good fights. Not sure if it's due to mismatches or not but they tend to deliver.

For some reason I think Ariel Helwani is the person who would know the answer as to when the last all finishes UFC occurred.

It definitely is in the Zuffa era. Phone Post 3.0

and the audience was very small because nobody has fight pass.

how weird is that?

I have fight pass and missed it Phone Post 3.0

http://m.ufc.com/news/ufc-20-years-20-facts claims the below 2 events had the most finishes but the info is not correct.

UFC Fight Night 13 had 10 finishes but 2 decisions.
Apparently a Fuel event had 10 finishes but I'm not sure how many decisions. That info is per the above link.

UFC 2 had 15 finishes. All fights finished.

This was the 296th UFC event per wikipedia. Someone more courageous than me should go through them to identify the last all finish card.

Just ask gasper oliver son. Phone Post 3.0

Ok I think I have the answer...

The Ultimate Ultimate 96 had 9 finishes, 0 decisions.

This was the last event of the SEG era to no feature a decision. Many later SEG events had only one or two decisions though.

I did not go through the ZUFFA era cards but I do not believe they have ever held an event without a single decision.

UU96 also happened on the 7th day of the month, only one month later than tonight's event.

In other words, the last UFC event in which all the fights ended by finish happened 17 years and 11 months ago.

I thought there was a Brazil card recently that had all finishes Phone Post 3.0

I just looked there has never been a Brazil card with all finishes.

Now I gotta hit the sack.

Maybe some speed addict or insomniac will look up all 296 events and verify my assertion that the last UFC event to have all finishes was indeed UU96.

BJ Penn Forever - Ok I think I have the answer...

The Ultimate Ultimate 96 had 9 finishes, 0 decisions.

This was the last event of the SEG era to no feature a decision. Many later SEG events had only one or two decisions though.

I did not go through the ZUFFA era cards but I do not believe they have ever held an event without a single decision.

Ufc on fox 7 I believe had 9 KO/tkos Phone Post 3.0