First big conspiracy theory to be proven true?

We're bound to crack the case on one these, right? What will it be? JFK assassination, Sandy Hook, flat earth, Big Foot?

Thoughts?

What's wet work?

911 was an inside job by Steve Jobs

kingofpancakes80 - We're bound to crack the case on one these, right? What will it be? JFK assassination, Sandy Hook, flat earth, Big Foot?

Thoughts?

Already been done.  MK Ultra, Tuskeegee, etc..etc...etc....  

Pretty sure the JFK stuff has basically been proven already. Well at least that the official story is a complete crock of shit.

Mystery of the Egyptian pyramids

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Pretty sure the JFK stuff has basically been proven already. Well at least that the official story is a complete crock of shit.

In one of the videos in the UFO thread, had a guy who said there was 4 shooters. I don't know who he was, some government offical something, but he said it matter of factly that's what happened.

I think he was just rattling off some random "truths" that the public doesn't know about. That doesn't mean he isn't full of shit, but I love hearing stuff like that.

Yeah, maybe I wasn't specific enough. I guess I mean going forward. Any of the ones discussed here. Maybe there's some that I'm not even aware of.

Obama being a non-American born Muslim. 

kingofpancakes80 - What's wet work?

assasinations.

Trump raping minors on Jeffrey Epstein's island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Julius_Caesar

"Was there a group of people insisting for years that the CIA was experimenting on people with LSD and other drugs, before NYT broke the story?"

yes

kingofpancakes80 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Pretty sure the JFK stuff has basically been proven already. Well at least that the official story is a complete crock of shit.

In one of the videos in the UFO thread, had a guy who said there was 4 shooters. I don't know who he was, some government offical something, but he said it matter of factly that's what happened.

I think he was just rattling off some random "truths" that the public doesn't know about. That doesn't mean he isn't full of shit, but I love hearing stuff like that.
It's pretty amazing how just time passing can be enoigh for humans to forget the fake narrative they were supposed to be keeping up.

In the new semi-documentary Wormwood on Netflix (about a murdered MKULTRA involved fed), they interviewed people 40 years after and a few of them fucked up and changed vital pieces of their lies.

NSA/data collection, wasnt that the ideq behind tinfoil hats and off the grid types?

Bolt Vanderhuge - 

NSA/data collection, wasnt that the ideq behind tinfoil hats and off the grid types?

Nah..that never happened.   Remember, the OG's collective wisdom determined several years ago that the technology to carry out such widespread surveillance simply didn't exist.   

MMAdotCOM -

Cia/dea trafficking drug

This is already been proven

haya1340 - 
MMAdotCOM -

Cia/dea trafficking drug

This is already been proven

Yes, that's what the OP was asking.   He's been given several examples already.  

angryinch - 
Bolt Vanderhuge - 

Nah..that never happened.   Remember, the OG's collective wisdom determined several years ago that the technology to carry out such widespread surveillance simply didn't exist.   

Is that sarcasm or are you on board with that assessment?

OP's a power bottom