First burt, now stitch...who's next?

If they fire Joe Silva/rogan I'll be furious. Its only a matter of time before another beloved figure is out Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully Dana Phone Post 3.0

Well they already cycled out ring card girls or else I'd had say them but umm probably have to assume it'd be the more likely to talk recklessly and rogan just couldn't be done so hmmmm the fox robot hasn't been seen wonder what he said? Phone Post 3.0

Rogan. Phone Post 3.0

Kim Winslow

Rogan will be gone in the next yr or too I think. Not for the same reasons, but I bet they drive him away one way or the other.

Then we will really see the value Joe gives these events, and miss it. Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - Rogan will be gone in the next yr or too I think. Not for the same reasons, but I bet they drive him away one way or the other.

Then we will really see the value Joe gives these events, and miss it. Phone Post 3.0
Well more fight companions... Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - Rogan will be gone in the next yr or too I think. Not for the same reasons, but I bet they drive him away one way or the other.

I have nightmares about this happening Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Rogan. Phone Post 3.0
Yup

Big John has always been vocal, he'd already be gone if blaf could control it. When Kaiser was in the UFC's pocket he was basically gone. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - Hopefully Dana Phone Post 3.0
We could only be so lucky Phone Post 3.0

Aldo Phone Post 3.0

Jose aldo Phone Post 3.0

When Goldberg leaves, the UFC and everything associated with it will be dead to me.

Kindly - When Goldberg leaves, the UFC and everything associated with it will be dead to me.
I think him and Joe are next. If Joe leaves or gets fired, Goldie would be the next to go.

Then it would be Reebok Monster Generic UFC 250 with Anik and Florian brought you by Metro PCS... Phone Post 3.0

Bruce and his clothing line..? Phone Post 3.0

Burt wasn't fired, he quit because the UFC brass didn't back him on something.

If rogan goes, we riot Phone Post 3.0

The irony is, we all know Rogan would love to be vocal right about now but knows he can't be. Phone Post 3.0

sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee - The irony is, we all know Rogan would love to be vocal right about now but knows he can't be. Phone Post 3.0
Which is ironic because one of Joes mantras on his podcast is that he can't not call bullshit on something when he sees it. I would dispute that, can't blame him though. Phone Post 3.0

Here's an employee that set ups the Octagon at each venue. He asked for an unscheduled day off.