First Chael Sonnen Podcast on Wednesday.

So I did not see anyone making a thread about this yet so I figure I would make one. Chael is starting his very own podcast tomorrow with the help from Jim Ross it seems according to his Twitter and there first guest is the great Ariel Helwani. I don't know if this will be JR/Chael or just Chael but ether way it should be fucking awesome the link is on his twitter page if someone want to post it. Phone Post 3.0

esque - http://podcastone.com/chaelsonnen

Phone Post 3.0
Haha nice I didn't know that was the title but that cool can't wait Phone Post 3.0

Sweet Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER -
Paquet90 - So I did not see anyone making a thread about this yet so I figure I would make one. Chael is starting his very own podcast tomorrow with the help from Jim Ross it seems according to his Twitter and there first guest is the great Ariel Helwani. I don't know if this will be JR/Chael or just Chael but ether way it should be fucking awesome the link is on his twitter page if someone want to post it. Phone Post 3.0
You didn't see anyone making a thread , although one with a pretty much identical name as this one. Phone Post 3.0
I didn't see it. Phone Post 3.0