First concert shirt you ever got?

You had to go to it.

My aunt and cousin took me in 1984. I thought I was the shit wearing this to 5th grade class next day

4 Likes

Loved this shirt. Left it at an ex girlfriends house. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Around 1980, I was 14.

2 Likes

Aerosmith, Permanent Vacation tour, was my buddies favorite band, so I was going with him and one of his friends from his neighborhood. We were riding double on a 10 speed (beep) and I said “watch out for bumps dude” so as he was obligated to do he headed for all the bumps he could, well he went towards a sewer grate and the tire went in between the bars and slammed him onto his face and me onto his head. So I went to the concert barely a teenager with some other kid I really didn’t know and a dude who was older than my dad tried to pass me a joint. My buddy knocked out some teeth and had a bad concussion. We were a couple hundred yards from his house and he asked me 3 or 4 times what happened… so I gave him the shirt I bought at the show.

Same friend I was with when we rode bikes to get me the new Maiden tape and I got hit by a car.

Our bands and bikes were bad news for us. Lol

1 Like

Lol… you went to Wham in 85, my uncle took me to AC/DC…

What I’m not allowed to troll?

Didn’t think it was a troll.

1 Like

They opened up for my Sammy concert

1 Like

I couldn’t even tell you a song wham played . I made fun of it last week and someone told me George Michael was in wham and that made it funnier lol.

My first concert was a Blue Grass festival but my first shirt was a Scorpions T-shirt.

Apparently there are 7 million scorpion shirts so fuck all finding a pic of mine.

Ha! My first concert as well. I bought the Dokken shirt though.

1 Like

What ? Careless Whisper is a classic… just ask deadpool…

1 Like

In ‘86 they opened for Loverboy.

Ozzy’s “Blizzard of Oz” tour

1 Like

went to the Rutherford show (Metlife Stadium/Meadowlands)

The Breeders and L7 opened up for them
legendary

2 Likes

Yes in 1990 I think.

This exactly.