First date tomorrow , going to concert

That way she won't have to hear my phaggot voice or look at my stupid face .  I'm not amateur

No you are not! 

Dinner before? Are you hyped? Know anything about her? What's it like dating ?

I've been married for a long time.......

Is this true? It's that easy? 

First date? How old are you, 12??

Kimbos Lice -

First date? How old are you, 12??

Yes..... you fucking pervert

3 Likes
Fahqhard -

Who goes on dates anymore??  Just tinder and get to know eachother there... 2 days on tinder (in your case grindrr or gaydar) is equal to 10 dates and you are ready for dinner and sex at your house (in your case moms house) . My point is fuck dating 

I would never use tinder and I'm not a trying to "smash" chicks type of guy.  

It's my friend's wife's best friend who somehow I had never met.  

rustyshakleford -

No you are not! 

Dinner before? Are you hyped? Know anything about her? What's it like dating ?

I've been married for a long time.......

Since my divorce in 2013, I've only had one date that didn't become a gf.   We texted since Sunday and it's fucking weird cause you get this whole imagine of someone and then it's always very different.  The voice always throws me off 

concert is terrible.

Take her to a speakeasy kind of cocktail bar with strong drinks and candlelight.

Sub

that's exactly where it's starting!

Referring to speakeasy comment

and Jason isbell's wife Amanda shires is the opener so it's a nice warm up for me as well

What band is playing? 

Girly -

-_- 

I just recently started dating after divorce (though mine is still about a week away from being final) and it is weird dating again. Before I actually went on a date with my current gf, we texted for about a week. I had this image of what she would be like in person and of course she was different when I met her. Fortunately, her online pics were true to what she was in person (slender & in shape). This whole texting before the first date does make it easier to get to know someone. I'm also surprised at how soon she started sending me nudes. Do all girls do that these days? She's 8 years younger than me, so maybe it's a generation thing. 

1 Like
CryLikeAGoat -

I just recently started dating after divorce (though mine is still about a week away from being final) and it is weird dating again. Before I actually went on a date with my current gf, we texted for about a week. I had this image of what she would be like in person and of course she was different when I met her. Fortunately, her online pics were true to what she was in person (slender & in shape). This whole texting before the first date does make it easier to get to know someone. I'm also surprised at how soon she started sending me nudes. Do all girls do that these days? She's 8 years younger than me, so maybe it's a generation thing. 

Here's what throws me off most.  Was the weirdest part hearing her talk?  Like you've got some internal voice for her when reading texts leading up and then it's so different and changes everything 

dp/pp