First Five Minutes of Gina Carano Film Haywire

First 5 minutes of the movie Haywire can be found here.

http://cinemaassassin.com/minutes-haywir/

Gina Fights Channing Tatum in the Scene

wow its worse than I thought

Eh... hope it gets better

Lol Phone Post

Wasn't too bad. The dialog was horrible yes, the cheesy 70's sitcom music was terrible, yes, the overall B-movie feel was disappointing, yes, the fact that it was sponsored by a company named "Heffer" is a little amusing. But the fight scene was decent.

At least I could see what was going on and not some lame super-fast camera angles like Michael J Fox on crack was the camera, like you see in most action flicks these days.

I gotta say it doesnt look terrible. Judging by that first scene, there's a ton of worse movies that come out every year. I can say that Gina at least is a better actor than that cunt in those twilight movies who's dialogue consists of lines like "ugh, sigh, ugh" every other line. Not setting the bar very high I know, but it appears shes a better actor than I would have thought for having only acted in small parts in unknown movies.

That said, barring bad reviews, I'll be seeing this movie and with any luck it'll be worth the money.

Kings21 - I gotta say it doesnt look terrible. Judging by that first scene, there's a ton of worse movies that come out every year. I can say that Gina at least is a better actor than that cunt in those twilight movies who's dialogue consists of lines like "ugh, sigh, ugh" every other line. Not setting the bar very high I know, but it appears shes a better actor than I would have thought for having only acted in small parts in unknown movies.

That said, barring bad reviews, I'll be seeing this movie and with any luck it'll be worth the money.

I hate Twilight and Kristen Stewart as much as the next guy, but Gina's about as good on a movie set as Kristen Stewart would be in an MMA cage.

It's no new years eve

SO far all 6 reviews on ROtten Tomatoes are really positive

Nice Evo

AmericanPsychoMMA -  Nice Evo

LOL @ all the movie critics.

I'm going to see the movie because I think Gina would appreciate it if her fans supported her in all her endeavors, and not just when she fights.

That, and she's smokin hot and I love watching her in action.

I likey, especially the hauce, saze during the fighting scene.

Are they fucking kidding me with the over dubbing of her voice? She seems pretty comfortalbe in her skin out there and the fight scene was pretty bad ass. But in all honesty, it doesn't sound anything like her. What would they need to do that for? It honestly looks like she's lip synching at points.

Either way I will see it, but man, they should have left well enough alone.

Did they dub over Gina's voice? I can't be the only one who noticed that.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed OP

UGCTT_RickStorm - Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed OP

Whatchoo talkin bout, Willis?

Bat21 - 
UGCTT_RickStorm - Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed OP

Whatchoo talkin bout, Willis?
I'm scared to say it..... Maybe a coincidence.... Maybe I'm having a really bad flash back

Kazj*13

Twostep - Did they dub over Gina's voice? I can't be the only one who noticed that.

Yeah WTF did they do to her voice?

Forget the acting ... it's Channing Tatum and Gina Carano. What I want to know is, who the fuck approved that fight scene?!

We couldn't get a take 2 of dude breaking the ketchup bottle on her head? It looks like absolute shit, and if somehow you could actually break one of those bottles like that, your hand would be destroyed. I know realism and action movies don't go hand in hand, but he mushed that bottle into the side of her head and it shattered like he threw it at a brick wall.

Forcing the submissions in there is the even worse though. Even for an action movie that was goofy, unless her character is bullet proof. If not, then she is a complete moron who put her life in danger for absolutely no reason. No one involved with this movie thought her character pointing a gun at her own head was strange?