First footage from DEADPOOL!!

It's perfect!

Fucking sweet. Looks like they are doing it right! Phone Post 3.0

yes

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Well I'm touching myself tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Dongbar13 - Fucking sweet. Looks like they are doing it right! Phone Post 3.0
Looks like an avocado had sex with an older avocado. Phone Post 3.0

Oh man. I would have never thought they'd have the balls to do Deadpool right. Fuck yeah! Phone Post 3.0

Wow! Looks REALLY good. Surprised they're comfortable with an R rating. No way that's PG-13, is there? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah thanks op!! Phone Post 3.0

EasyTapper - Wow! Looks REALLY good. Surprised they're comfortable with an R rating. No way that's PG-13, is there? Phone Post 3.0
This is exactly the convo i just had. With all the death and f bombs it cant be pg13 Phone Post 3.0

it has been confirmed as a hard R

Fucking sweet. Ryan reynolds was born for thia role. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet.

Passive Jay -

it has been confirmed as a hard R

I just don't see anyway I can take my 10yo to see it. He's still shocked when he hears someone cuss. Phone Post 3.0

This doesn't have anything to do with that shit deadpool in wolverines origins does it? Will they incorporate him in the whole thanos saga somehow like marvel did with the rest of their movies? Phone Post 3.0

I can't imagine all the quoting I'll be hearing after this comes out. Lol. Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0

awesome and good to see Colossus in there!

Did they mix in that test pool footage from a few years back? The whole flipping car scene? Looks pretty good either way Phone Post 3.0

Doublevision - This doesn't have anything to do with that shit deadpool in wolverines origins does it? Will they incorporate him in the whole thanos saga somehow like marvel did with the rest of their movies? Phone Post 3.0
They will make fun of the wolverine deadpool but this is completely separate. Fox owns deadpool so this is not a marvel studios movie and wont have any thing to do with thanos Phone Post 3.0

Nice ! Even mocked himself for the green lantern suit hahaha. Redemption Reynolds is going balls out with this one ! Phone Post 3.0