First in line for XBone.

Didn't preorder. How big of a loser am I? Get my ticket at 9pm. Phone Post 3.0

which store?

Best buy in Minnesota. Phone Post 3.0

Good shit OP. You gotta go get what you want. I wish I was in that line with you. Phone Post 3.0

HE H4TE ME - Didn't preorder. How big of a loser am I? Get my ticket at 9pm. Phone Post 3.0
It's supposed to be cold tonight stay warm. What city of you don't mind nee asking, I live in the south suburbs Phone Post 3.0

I'm in duluth. 26 degrees. 30 mph winds. They have us set up in line, in our cars so I'm just chillin watching a DVD... Phone Post 3.0

Got mine. Great to be Australian. Hours ahead of the rest! Phone Post 3.0

stood in line at bb for the ps4 after not pre ordering. here's how it'll go down:

people will ask how much is in stock, employees will say they don't know. 7ish you'll be briefed that tickets will be passed out @9 and you COULD leave but to be back by midnight to pay and pick up.

@8ish they'll say that tickets will now be given out @1030 and then you can go straight inside to pay and wait. you'll get a special flyer for "special bb tv calibration for 250"

@10 they'll say tickets will be handed out in 15 min, sorry for the wait, etc etc and pass out more flyers pimping out the geek squad services and ask everyone if they've been offered the calibration deal.

@11 they'll tell you "only 15 minutes, almost there, sorry etc etc".

@1145 they'll actually pass out flyers with bundle offers and more bb services. once you're in the store and pay you'll be given another number even if it's midnight.

@12+ they'll call your number and you can go home. at this point i was pretty tired and bitchy especially after gamestop let you walk in, buy one and pick up @midnight. total of about 100 ps4s in stock counting pre orders. i was #22 in line but #70 to pick up.

good luck op, you have a long night ahead of you, i suggest calling a gamestop. Phone Post 3.0

So you're saying I won't get a ticket at 9pm like I was told? I was really hoping to go home for a few hours. Phone Post 3.0

10 in line at 5:30 pm. I feel like a dumbass. Phone Post 3.0

Preordered, so worth it (so far).. First time I didn't camp out for one. Phone Post 3.0

I went on amazon at midnight and got my ps4. I'm hoping I can do the same tonight. I really hope so too because the ps4 was bought to pay for the One. Phone Post 3.0

HE H4TE ME - 10 in line at 5:30 pm. I feel like a dumbass. Phone Post 3.0
NEERD! Phone Post 3.0

I pre ordered, got my ticket and am 6th to get my console at midnight...longest wait everrrr Phone Post 3.0

Luckily for me i live in a smallish town with an EB games. They said they were only expecting twenty people max so im gunna nap then wake up at 11 30 and wait 20 for my one; then nerd the fuck out. Phone Post 3.0

tubuku01 - stood in line at bb for the ps4 after not pre ordering. here's how it'll go down:

people will ask how much is in stock, employees will say they don't know. 7ish you'll be briefed that tickets will be passed out @9 and you COULD leave but to be back by midnight to pay and pick up.

@8ish they'll say that tickets will now be given out @1030 and then you can go straight inside to pay and wait. you'll get a special flyer for "special bb tv calibration for 250"

@10 they'll say tickets will be handed out in 15 min, sorry for the wait, etc etc and pass out more flyers pimping out the geek squad services and ask everyone if they've been offered the calibration deal.

@11 they'll tell you "only 15 minutes, almost there, sorry etc etc".

@1145 they'll actually pass out flyers with bundle offers and more bb services. once you're in the store and pay you'll be given another number even if it's midnight.

@12+ they'll call your number and you can go home. at this point i was pretty tired and bitchy especially after gamestop let you walk in, buy one and pick up @midnight. total of about 100 ps4s in stock counting pre orders. i was #22 in line but #70 to pick up.

good luck op, you have a long night ahead of you, i suggest calling a gamestop. Phone Post 3.0
Everything you said so far has been correct Phone Post 3.0

Add me BeatMaster93. Phone Post 3.0

Went to a smaller store with no midnight launch...3 were in stock :) Phone Post 3.0