first look at UFC Venum apparel

![](upload://qiER9GkpnSYqtdAMifGMh39Vjgy.jpeg)

Meh, but miles better than that Rebook garbage!

6 Likes
KaiTangata - Meh, but miles better than that Rebook garbage!

I just don’t under why they don’t put together maybe 5-10 sets of more visually appealing pieces of attire.  I have several Venum items and they’re all pretty cool looking.

Why do they have to make all the UFC shit so bland?

1 Like

This, Dana commands!

Cobra la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

2 Likes

shit i didnt know venum actually got it.  just did some google fu and looks like the UFC isnt getting anywhere near the amount of money that they got from the first reebok deal. 

Still looks like shit compared to the days before Reebok when people could choose what to wear & get sponsor money.

4 Likes

I Like Venums gear and clothes. 

2 Likes

I like the look myself,but then again I have a Venom gym bag.

I especially like how all the lines point to the weiner.

4 Likes

Damn... looks like all of the Giblert tshirts are gone already.  I wonder if they still have some of those Conor tshirts with Ireland erased from the map.

The fact that they rejected Whitman’s gear says a whole lot about how they view fighter safety. 

2 Likes

I like Venum, but I like fighters wearing their own sponsors and their own much more. Uniforms erode the characters. 

2 Likes
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

The fact that they rejected Whitman’s gear says a whole lot about how they view fighter safety. 

From my understanding, the UFC wanted to own Whitman’s brand. He wasn’t willing to give it up, which I don’t blame him for. At the end of the day if it doesn’t make sense for them financially, then they won’t do it. 

MGIM -

I like Venum, but I like fighters wearing their own sponsors and their own much more. Uniforms erode the characters. 

Ah yes, Condom Depot, Dude Wipes, and Bob’s Tires really brought out the individuality and characters.

3 Likes
MGIM -

Word

1 Like
Steven McTowelie -
MGIM -

Ah yes, Condom Depot, Dude Wipes, and Bob’s Tires really brought out the individuality and characters.

That’s when it went too far

william795 -

Still looks like shit compared to the days before Reebok when people could choose what to wear & get sponsor money.

Yeh dynamic fastener badges were heaps better

Steven McTowelie -
MGIM -

Personally I loved it. It was just part of what made MMA “different”. 

4 Likes
Steven McTowelie -
MGIM -

There was literally a condom sponsor on the last card.

3 Likes

My venom gear is all top notch. It lasts and looks cool. Well built shit