First muay thai fight in Thailand!

Congratulations Lautaro... Youre a good man with a great warrior spirit...

Mark

Man, you're still down there ?! Great news (the fight) Do you know what happened to Jitti ?

Lautaro-- how long you been training MT?

Thanks everyone and muchas gracias Mark!

androushka: I haven't trained at Jittis Gym in two years, but I dropped by the gym a few weeks ago. They now have 2 locations: one in Bangkok (Khao San Road) and another just outside of Bangkok. That's all I know.

G-Hands: I get that question asked a lot and it's always difficult for me to answer. Partially because I haven't really been keeping track, and partially because I haven't been training consistently. I sometimes go through periods of time where I don't train anything at all for 6 months or more, due to work or school. I also haven't been training exclusively in muay thai since I've also been training bjj, judo and other arts. But my usual answer to people is "On and off for a few years."

Lautaro

Ok, I heard Jitti no longer was involved in the old gym but I haven't been there myself since 2001 (?) I also heard Moo and Tanomsak went to europe to teach. Keep posting if you have more fights/cool stories and get pictures if you can ! Take care

Thats awesome.

TheAdonis: I was born in Chile, so I'm of South American descent. My mom was born in Argentina, but she is actually a full-blooded Italian, making me (technically) half-Italian. I don't consider myself white. I consider myself Latin American.

In all the places in Thailand I've trained in, foreigners were treated and trained well. If they see that you have real potential or a great work ethic, they'll be more willing to spend extra time working with you. If you don't seem to take it seriously, they'll hold the pads for you for a few rounds and that's about it. So ultimately it comes down to how much effort YOU put into it.

Lautaro

OctaviousBP: Sorry for the long delay in answering your earlier question. The place where I had my first fight (against the Burmese fighter) was in San Kampaeng. My second fight was in Gawilla Stadium.

Lautaro