First person drone racing (vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR4Gq9qfpnM

Gangs should use this and attach a gun!

That was pretty cool!

In Phone Post 3.0

that would be pretty fun.

It reminds me of the race in Star Wars

Funny, but some of the people doing these things now will probably land good paying jobs with some drone company (or the government) someday.

I remember seeing a military drone operation that was using an xbox controller.

sparkyman - Funny, but some of the people doing these things now will probably land good paying jobs with some drone company (or the government) someday.

I feel like your right, like this could become a career for a big military contractor.

I want to see full size drones. Seems like they can out maneuver an Apache or Kiowa Phone Post 3.0

How much is the cheapest gear to do that? Very cool. A race in the woods would be amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Felt like I was in Star Tours at Disneyland, minus the moving chair....which would be AWESOME.

Meastt - 
sparkyman - Funny, but some of the people doing these things now will probably land good paying jobs with some drone company (or the government) someday.

I feel like your right, like this could become a career for a big military contractor.

I want to see full size drones. Seems like they can out maneuver an Apache or Kiowa Phone Post 3.0

...It was funny seeing Military recruitment commercials go from traveling to far away lands to a video of someone sitting in a chair with cool looking screens in a big cool looking dark room with a big joystick in their hands.

I remember when thumbsticks came out on controllers people were going on and on about how our thumbs would evolve and the way we live our lives will be controlled with our thumbs. A little over the top but not entirely wrong lol.

notsobigmike -
Tinerrz - How much is the cheapest gear to do that? Very cool. A race in the woods would be amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Woods would be cool, but you probably run a much higher risk of crashing your drone.
Yeah I guess. Still wood tho. Slalom on a ridge top would also be sweet. Phone Post 3.0