First post, WTF is going on here?

I’m on chrome I hit the make a shortcut and that’s what I’m on

Why can’t u swear who created the post. I avoid post’s by certain faggot trolls and now you have to open the thread to see who posted. I will assume that’s by design to get extra ad clicks.

You can switch your theme, or switch to desktop view to see who created the post.

You can also ignore users and then you won’t see any of their posts/threads

You keep saying add all this crap but it’s one app just like if you had to download the ug app.

No Idea how to do any of that I’ll have to look around as it doesn’t seem user friendly

Go to your preferences. It’s all in there

I’ll try to figure it out. This is just confusing

Okie dokie, thank you sir!

Most of that stuff is under interface, under your preferences

I know it’s a pain to get used to at first, but it’s really pretty simple once you get the hang of it.

New forum. Who dis?

Guess lots of practice

Who let this faggot in, I’m out!

1 Like

Don’t you talk to huge like that!

1 Like

Yeah! You’ve been gone a while Mutant. Things have changed!!

I was right there with you at first too. I hated the browser and then tried to discourse app. Once I started thinking of it as the ug app it wasn’t so bsd. It was way easier than I thought and it’s basically the ug app under a different name. It took me a couple days to figure out all the tricks and it wasn’t so bad after that.

Hell the discourse app actually works better than the ios ug app. They seem to be having all kinds of issues. The discourse app performs flawlessly.

It truly is seems like an eternity but first time in this forsaken place.