First presidential race you remember

I vividly remember my first day of kindergarten at elementary school. In the entrance hallway big board it was about Reagan vs. Carter and there were pictures of them and you could sign for who you wanted to win. I liked Ronald for some reason Phone Post 3.0

Go eat some fucking pizza! Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - Go eat some fucking pizza! Phone Post 3.0
I'm surrounded by it! Phone Post 3.0

Oh, and Reagan part 2.

The 'read my lips' Mad Magazines were great.

And I'm not American.

I live somewhere much better. Phone Post 3.0

Bush vs gore. Phone Post 3.0

Dukakis/Bush was probably the first election I recall paying attention to but I have plenty of childhood memories of Reagan when he was President.

The Brotorious B.I.G - Bush vs gore. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you

Sincerely ,

All us old bastards Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox -

Dukakis/Bush was probably the first election I recall paying attention to but I have plenty of childhood memories of Reagan when he was President.

Same here Phone Post 3.0

Obama vs McCain. I've been busy.

3rd grade, Reagan vs Mondale. Parents were firmly Mondale. Didn't turn out so well. Phone Post 3.0

Bob Dole Phone Post 3.0

Sennin -
OblongBox -

Same here Phone Post 3.0
This. I wanted Dukakis to win because my Mom wanted Dukakis to win. Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong -
Sennin -
OblongBox -

Same here Phone Post 3.0
This. I wanted Dukakis to win because my Mom wanted Dukakis to win. Phone Post 3.0
I remember it most because in the stash of playboys at the community pool was a cartoon of a dick and a pussy running titled 'duCockis and Bush race' Phone Post 3.0

Bush vs Clinton watched that shit on Nickelodeon Phone Post 3.0

Reagan... Not sure which one. 2nd I think. Phone Post 3.0

BOB DOLE! Phone Post 3.0

Bush 1 Vs dukakis Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong -
Sennin -
OblongBox -

Same here Phone Post 3.0
Hah this EXACTLY. Saw Dukakis at a pats game in line to get in the stadium 5 years ago and everyone was ragging on him. Hundreds of people.

I felt bad for him Phone Post 3.0

Clinton vs Dole vs Perot for me. I was in like 1st grade, and we did a mock election, with Clinton winning. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, I forgot how beloved he is around here.