first round was 30-27 if ive ever seen one.

hahahahahaha!!!

This is hilarious. The new wave is already here? 11 is going to be a bad year for the ug Phone Post

lol at 30-27 round...

i am sorry. fuck, i totally 10'd and blame most of it on vodka. haha. i didnt start the thread till the third so my head was a little dizzy. yall know what i meant. ( bows my head in shame)

10-0

bizsirker - i am sorry. fuck, i totally 10'd and blame most of it on vodka. haha. i didnt start the thread till the third so my head was a little dizzy. yall know what i meant. ( bows my head in shame)

No biggie. But lol at yet once again anoher foolish post being blamed on alcohol. lol that excuse is extremely played out already

were you judging the nam phan vs leonard garcia fight????

Is there a Frate Train pulling out of the station?

At least you manned up bizsirker. By the way, I have the Patriots beating the Colts in the Superbowl 113-95.

BigFarmer - At least you manned up bizsirker. By the way, I have the Patriots beating the Colts in the Superbowl 113-95.

Patriots and Colts are both AFC teams thus could not play each other in the Super Bowl. Not sure if that was part of your little "jab" at the OP but I had to say something. :)

ttt for the 30-27 first round

i don't see how anyone could believe 10-7 round exists other than a KO. how in the world could you think one round is strong enough to negate THREE rounds? that's just ridiculous.

Fight! UK Online - 

ttt for the 30-27 first round

come on, didn't you know it's a 30 point must?

Tenors still 10'ing

legit lol

BAN Phone Post

o_O Phone Post

I had the first round a million to a trillion and a half, you fucking moron.

Fucking noob Phone Post