First sober day in 2 years

Obligatory 

I you have drank alcohol for two years staight you might need benzos from a Dr. to quit and avoid withdraw. Have no clue how much you have been drinking but quiting suddenly can cause seizures and other ugly shit, even death.

Now if you have only drank two or three days a week and just smoked every day then that is not the case.

Not avoid withdraw but minimize.

The Cats Masher -

Obligatory 

This is the version I know....

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
Floppy Divac -

Congrats brother, keep it going!! And I agree with Stronghold.

Sup broski...

What happened to the fortnite thread..?

I couldn't find it..

Not sure bruh. Haven't logged on since halfway through last season. Feel like I've missed out on so much there's no point in logging back in. I still have like 40 vbucks in acct and am thinking about looking into selling my acct. 

I'm starting to think it's just been inactive for so long that it won't pop up in searches.

I can't drink due to liver issues. I haven't had a beer in nearly a decade. I don't miss the alcohol, but I miss being out around people when I was drinking. When you don't drink you find that everyone else in the known universe does. You quickly become incompatible with a lot of your friends. It sucks, but honestly if I could drink and my friends couldn't I'd be the same way about it. Drinking is the cornerstone of our society.

Hey just woke up and read this thread, thank you guys so much for your support :) I'm feeling pretty good this morning!

2nd sober day come at me!

2 Likes

been there.  good luck! 

Sackick -

Just turned 28 and basically have nothing and I've realised it's to my addictions of weed and alcohol. 

Its nearly my bed time so I've made it through the first day and it honestly wasn't that hard. 

Share stories you dog cunts

Stay strong

Stronghold -
USADA D1CK Pills -

Lol @ weed addiction. 

I used weed to get off the blow many years ago.

I still a have a weed addiction I guess 

If have a need to torch up  all of the time... Just maybe you do

I only have a few puffs a week. Definitely not a full blown stoner by any means. A joint will last me a week. You still think I have a weed addiction ?? 

Sackick -

Hey just woke up and read this thread, thank you guys so much for your support :) I'm feeling pretty good this morning!

2nd sober day come at me!

Keep going because it gets better everyday. I know it's some AA bullshit but it's true, you only have to get through today. Worry about tomorrow tomorrow. 

BJ Penn Forever - 

I you have drank alcohol for two years staight you might need benzos from a Dr. to quit and avoid withdraw. Have no clue how much you have been drinking but quiting suddenly can cause seizures and other ugly shit, even death.

Now if you have only drank two or three days a week and just smoked every day then that is not the case.

True. But if he were in that position he would already know it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

If you are physically addicted to alcohol, 12 hours without is more than enough to have you sweating and shaking uncontrollably. Too much so to miss.

Best of luck OP.

Freaky_Hibiki - I can't drink due to liver issues. I haven't had a beer in nearly a decade. I don't miss the alcohol, but I miss being out around people when I was drinking. When you don't drink you find that everyone else in the known universe does. You quickly become incompatible with a lot of your friends. It sucks, but honestly if I could drink and my friends couldn't I'd be the same way about it. Drinking is the cornerstone of our society.

Read the thick book Alcohol sometime... The history of mankind is founded on it

Good luck OP

I just quit puffin on aug 7th, after being a daily stoner for 20+ years. Honestly feel better everyday.

Night sweats and vivid dreams are a helluva withdrawal symptom. Felt like I had no dreams for 20 years, now multiple vivid dreams a night.

Keep it up though mang, weeds a helluva drug, and it's easy to develop an addiction ( especially if you have APD ).

Kick addiction in the dick, bro... good luck and stay strong

AncientWhiteDragon -

I just quit puffin on aug 7th, after being a daily stoner for 20+ years. Honestly feel better everyday.

Night sweats and vivid dreams are a helluva withdrawal symptom. Felt like I had no dreams for 20 years, now multiple vivid dreams a night.

Keep it up though mang, weeds a helluva drug, and it's easy to develop an addiction ( especially if you have APD ).

I woke up this morning completely drenched and with a bit of anxiety but I told myself this is normal and chewed some gum. Felt better 

Sackick -
AncientWhiteDragon -

I woke up this morning completely drenched and with a bit of anxiety but I told myself this is normal and chewed some gum. Felt better 

alcohol is the perfect medicine for the anxiety it creates.  it's amazing how little anxiety you'll have once you stop.

Keep it up OP...