First super-fight ever where the fighter from...

the division below would likely win?

Lawler vs Bisping

I give Cruz a good shot at beating Edgar, Aldo, McGregor. Phone Post 3.0

Mo Phenomenal - I give Cruz a good shot at beating Edgar, Aldo, McGregor. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Phone Post 3.0

Bones vs Heavyweights Phone Post 3.0

Jones would beat Stipe. Phone Post 3.0

Both Cruz and Mighty Mouse would have a shot if they moved up.

I still think conor has a decent shot against RDA too. Phone Post 3.0

Probably Jones vs Stipe Phone Post 3.0

bj-hughes

Mo Phenomenal - I give Cruz a good shot at beating Edgar, Aldo, McGregor.

Aldo would brutalize his legs

gw99 -
Mo Phenomenal - I give Cruz a good shot at beating Edgar, Aldo, McGregor.

Aldo would brutalize his legs

You mean like he did Mcgregor? Phone Post 3.0

So far:  if Cruz > McGregor and ;  McGregor  > RDA  . then Cruz > RDA ?

Dc or jones beat stipe Phone Post 3.0

Call me crazy but I dont see Jones being able to hang with the big guys at heavyweight. He loses his biggest advantage in his reach and has no power in his punches. He'll be fast but what does it matter when the old, big, heavy hitters at heavyweight dont fear him. JDS/Reem/Cain/Werdum/Stipe all give Jones problems. His little twig legs cant take Reem kicking them. If Gustaffson was landing decent shots on Jones, Arlovski would hurt him big time. I dont know. I agree Bones is one of if not the greatest of all time at LHW but the size difference from LHW to HW is the biggest there is. And I know DC did well at HW but hes got the perfect style for a short and stocky fighter at HW with his superior wrestling coupled with the speed advantage. Jones couldnt sit on the outside and pot shot and hed struggle a bit on his takedowns against guys a like Cain/Stipe/Reem. But I digress.

MM and Cruz would be awesome to watch but if Cruz can control the wrestling, the 1st rd tells us everything in that fight. Dom could maybe outpoint Conor and Conor may catch RDA. I dont see RDA beating Lawler. Lawler may be too small for Bisping anymore. Bisping struggles with DC/Jones both. DC and Jones struggle with Stipe but I think if one wins it it would be DC. Maybe Joanna catches Tate but if Meisha gets her down I feel shes too small to get back up.

Silva vs. James Irvin Phone Post 3.0

Silva Vs. Griffin Phone Post 3.0