First The Wolverine pic

DAMN NOT BAD FOR A 43YR OLD.     I'D HIT IT. 

Leaner and shorter hair I think.  So far, so good.

prays this film won't suck

From the director of 3:10 to Yuma and Copland. Not as good as Aronofsky but at least not a hack. Unfortunately he is certainly not going to have the kind of clout Aronofsky would have had, to make the movie the way he thinks it should be made, which likely means more shitty Fox meddling.

SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU DON'T WANT COOL SHIT LIKE JUMPING A MOTORCYCLE INTO A HELICOPTER AND CHOPPING ITS BLADES OFF MICHEAL BAY STYLE?   

FOR SHAME!!!!

I just hope Wolverine has a sassy sidekick and that the armies of ninja he wades through are robots to keep the PG-13.

LOL

I'm guessing Yukio becomes a precocious teen. Hopefully she'll do some computer and/or cellphone hacking at some point.

orcus -  I'm guessing Yukio becomes a precocious teen. Hopefully she'll do some computer and/or cellphone hacking at some point.

I read that and then threw up a little in my mouth........

WHATS HORRIBLE IS THAT FOX REALLY  WOULD DO SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT.

I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME OF THESE PRODUCERS STILL HAVE JOBS.    

THE KEVIN SMITH STORY OF THE GIANT ROBOT SPIDER FOR HIS SUPERMAN SCRIPT HAD ME FUCKING DYING.

orcus - I just hope Wolverine has a sassy sidekick and that the armies of ninja he wades through are robots to keep the PG-13.

I see what you did there Phone Post

I fully expect this to be the new Yukio

They should call this movie The Last Samurai 2: Tom Cruise got taller and grew hand-swords.

Jesus that guy is in ridiculous shape

UFC, NFL, MLB, etc., all have nothing on the roids Hollywood has access to, apparently :-P

bah! horsemeat and discipline!

Shopped some but still made me spit out carbs. Phone Post

pendejopresident - 
orcus - I just hope Wolverine has a sassy sidekick and that the armies of ninja he wades through are robots to keep the PG-13.

plus one

CharlesLewis -
pendejopresident - 

plus one

I'm slow today. Reference before I see a shitty movie please. Phone Post

Found more info on the film:
Ah yes, another Wolverine movie but this time done correctly, taking us back to the darker days of Logan when he was in Japan. Origins was a critical flop, and I didn’t enjoy it myself, but it looks like they are taking the new Wolverine story a little more serious this time around, with even perhaps an R rating according to Jackman himself.
The Wolverine

The villain of the next Wolverine movie will be familiar nemesis Silver Samurai. Silver Samurai, a.k.a. Keniucho Harada, is a mutant samurai with the power to generate a tachyon field, often around his katana blade. They promise us a darker version of the story, one which will compete with The Dark Knight, and appeal to the adults.

It is not confirmed whether or not this new Wolverine movie will be in 3D, as is rumoured. Lets hope not. If the story holds true to the comics, we will also learn of Logan’s mother to his child. In the comics, Wolverine fathers a child named Daken with a Japanese woman. We learned a little bit of Silver Fox in Origins, but this time around we learn of Itsu Akihiro, a woman he fell in love with in Nagasaki.

The Wolverine is based around the happenings of Logan from his time in Nagasaki, to his adventures in China, where he unknowingly fathered a child. Logan fought in the Canadian Army at the Invasion of Normandy, and was also near ground zero when the atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki, the blast killed his enemy at the time. The story, if true to the comics, is epic. Watching Wolverine in WW1 and WW2 , could be some of the most involved story telling we have seen for a comic book hero.