first thing Mayhem said after fight stopped

"I'm not hurt, I'm just tired"

Not sure I agree ....

They say that to the doctor as in "injury wise". Of course he took some lumps out there. 

superCalo - he went to the hospital after the fight to have a nap ?

why didn't he just go to his hotel room instead ?

Of course he had bumps and bruises, but there is a chance he headed to the hospital to be treated for severe exhaustion.  I don't know the facts here, I am merely guessing...

Most of the time don't the guys goto the hospital even though they are not severely beaten? Phone Post

As a precaution Phone Post

How about to administer IV's?

Dana said it the best. The most one sided beatdown in UFC historty.

Keep trying to kid yourself that Mayhem Gassed. The Reality is he got the gas beaten out of him.

He probably had to go to the hospital. He wasn't conditioned like he should have been and he took a lot of shots to the head. That being said he needs to work on his take downs and capitalize on his grappling if he's a good BB I jujitsu. Phone Post

Teddy KGB -  Dana said it the best. The most one sided beatdown in UFC historty.

Keep trying to kid yourself that Mayhem Gassed. The Reality is he got the gas beaten out of him.

This Phone Post

TheSkywalker - Bisping was punching him so softly that Mayhem just LET him punch him in the head while he made faces, and growled, and hammed it up for the fans. If Mayhem hadn't gassed, Micky "Pillowfist" Bisping would have lost a decision because the only strikes that count are the ones that actually bother your opponent, and none of Bispings punches were hard enough to wake up a sleeping teenager.

The idea behind the "intelligent defense" criteria for a stoppage is that if you're NOT defending yourself intelligently, your opponent can cause serious damage to you. I think that we should stop using this criteria for Bisping because he can not cause that type of damage. It has become apparent that he is abusing the rules to game the system and one day get a title shot which he is, by nature, incapable of deserving.

:)

Have you ever tried to wake up a sleeping teenager? Nothing short of Carwin would get me up on the morning. Phone Post

well, at least he can still make goofy faces and run a fake fighting show on mtv

TheSkywalker - Bisping was punching him so softly that Mayhem just LET him punch him in the head while he made faces, and growled, and hammed it up for the fans. If Mayhem hadn't gassed, Micky "Pillowfist" Bisping would have lost a decision because the only strikes that count are the ones that actually bother your opponent, and none of Bispings punches were hard enough to wake up a sleeping teenager.

The idea behind the "intelligent defense" criteria for a stoppage is that if you're NOT defending yourself intelligently, your opponent can cause serious damage to you. I think that we should stop using this criteria for Bisping because he can not cause that type of damage. It has become apparent that he is abusing the rules to game the system and one day get a title shot which he is, by nature, incapable of deserving.

:)

ban

Teddy KGB -  Dana said it the best. The most one sided beatdown in UFC historty.

mmavixen - 
superCalo - he went to the hospital after the fight to have a nap ?
why didn't he just go to his hotel room instead ?

Of course he had bumps and bruises, but there is a chance he headed to the hospital to be treated for severe exhaustion.  I don't know the facts here, I am merely guessing...

Probably a mix of exhaustion/dehydration. He probably needed IV fluids or something.

You guys act like this is first time a fighter has went to the hospital....and not because of being "hurt."

Bisping got an impressive win, and Mayhem was soundly beat, but if you think Mayhem was actually hurt - as in on his way to being KO'ed - then you're probably delluded enough to imagine Bisping has a realistic shot at beating Anderson Silva, i.e. not living in reality. Phone Post

" Dana said it the best. The most one sided beatdown in UFC historty."

Holy crap!!!!  Dana didn't really say that did he???  Jesus H, he must reeeeeally wanna make a Bisping vs Anderson fight to say some hypish bullshit shit like that.

Mayhem definitely didn't look very hurt to me, just exhausted. For a while there he was letting Bisping tee off on him just so he wouldn't have to waste energy fighting back, and that tells me that Bisping just didn't have the power to hurt him, but he sure was wearing him down. Also, it doesn't matter how softly somebody strikes, if you stand in front of them and let them hit you, your face will get marked up.

Mayhem looked like shit. that said, if Dana said it was the most one sided beatdown in MMA history, he's fucking retarded. Mayhem won round 1.

Most one sided beatdown of UFC history, all time? Not even close. C'mon son.