First thing you'd buy with 790 million?

That’s the last I saw the jackpot is worth

???

Cocaine and hookers? A house? A politician?

3 Likes

private jet no question. takes all the stress out of travel, one of my favorite things. oh and probably a house.

6 Likes

I would open a boarding school with the best therapists, teachers and equipment money can buy and hire ex navy seals and SAS to kill child slave traders, kidnap the children and bring them to the boarding school so they can have a chance for a middle class life after they graduate.

30 Likes

Remember, you’ll only get about 1/3 of the jackpot after you pay taxes on the lump sum.

6 Likes

Anything +100 million is F you money though

5 Likes

probably a gun

3 Likes

i’m still going with the pj. imagine on a whim taking the lady to guam? cmon now. no security checks so i can bring the good stuff. rolling on the beautiful beaches of guam the next day. is that how you spell guam?

3 Likes

The lawyer to help hide the fact I won it.

13 Likes

I buy my estate on Kauai and have a farm, cattle ranch and power generation. Move all my family and friends there

5 Likes

In before OPs mom 790 million times

14 Likes

First thing I’d do is get with every ex, preferably at the same time.

After that it’s just travelling around the world with a bodyguard or two. So plane tickets and employees I suppose is the short answer.

1 Like

I’d buy a cool house and then do oligarch shit.

2 Likes

A big beautiful wall…and a girlfriend for vitigoblue

4 Likes

A jackhammer to break someones big beautiful wall

4 Likes

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man. -  Lawrence chicks - quickmeme

9 Likes

Same day appointment with 3 of the best doctors that I can find.
I’d like all 3 to independently start screening and testing me for everything.
I’d like a comprehensive work up of where I am health wise, what needs to be monitored, treated, etc.

No point being rich, if you’re not going to be around to enjoy it.

9 Likes

Probably a lawyer and estate planner so I can claim it anonymously, and protect it so you can’t easily come after me trying to get rich

5 Likes

yep

I’d hire Morgan Freeman to read me bedtime stories

5 Likes

Groomer

4 Likes