First time EVER Brazil cheering against their own?

TexDeuce - 
FetusofFury - 
Eric Bloodaxe - Whining about standing at the game and supporters celebrating? You should stay at the nacho-eating contest that is attending a baseball game, fatty.

Whom are you standing up for? Bethe Correia? Brazilians?

I would normally say "I hope you get whacked by a wooden sword, peppersprayed, and then taken out back and given the typically treatment by Brazilian (off-duty) cops"

But instead I'll say:

Come to this location:

22.887758 -109.914771

This location is within 15 metres of my home. Everyone within this vicinity knows who I am. You don't speak Spanish? Just say "El Guero Bonito".....they'll know me.

It's about a 2.5 hour flight from LA.

I'll show you just how fat I am.

FetusofFury is a famed street fighter of the OG. We have even seen a video and picture of him. He ain't fat, I can tell you that.

Is the video still around? Link?

Is fetus the one who beat up the homeless guy in a parking lot? How come you're in Mexico now, did you have to go on the run after the beatdown? Phone Post 3.0

JustWanKing -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
octowussy - Are people saying dumb shit like this because Dana said it? There's zero chance Brazil does not support Bethe.
They were going crazy for Ronda at the weigh-in. Much louder reception than Bethe, which probably stung pretty bad. Phone Post 3.0

The "noise" was louder than Bethe's.... but if you're honest it was about 60% cheers & 40% boos at 400 Decibels.
While Bethe got like 98% cheers and 2 % boos at 275 Decibels.

I measured.
I didn't hear boos. Phone Post 3.0

FetusofFury - 
Eric Bloodaxe - Whining about standing at the game and supporters celebrating? You should stay at the nacho-eating contest that is attending a baseball game, fatty.

Whom are you standing up for? Bethe Correia? Brazilians?

I would normally say "I hope you get whacked by a wooden sword, peppersprayed, and then taken out back and given the typically treatment by Brazilian (off-duty) cops"

But instead I'll say:

Come to this location:

22.887758 -109.914771

This location is within 15 metres of my home. Everyone within this vicinity knows who I am. You don't speak Spanish? Just say "El Guero Bonito".....they'll know me.

It's about a 2.5 hour flight from LA.

I'll show you just how fat I am.

Make your move, Eric.