First Time Getting Stitches

if god could give me a hernia he probably could have just cured the spot....

Maybe he cured 9 spots before this one? Now he wants you to do it. Voila, hernia.

i am more inclined to believe that the lord would have more to do than bother with my kidney....like help the believers that are being slaughtered in shitty places around the world.

Don't question the master plan!

Shit.....good luck fren.

And I hope that kettlebell wasnt mine from 2 I left at GW.....DONT SUE ME BRO!

Sgt. Slaphead - Shit.....good luck fren.

And I hope that kettlebell wasnt mine from 2 I left at GW.....DONT SUE ME BRO!

You started my string of injuries this year!!! but you didn't leave them on the middle shelf in the office...so, i guess it isn't your fault....

You wanna hear injury? I opened the freezer last week and a frozen 1/2 gallon carton of milk slid out and landed on my foot!

...I almost passed to the next world for a moment.

LOL@ kettlebells on shelves! I left my extras for the fatasses at GW.....they only used them for doorstops. Glad they getting some use at kteam ;p

I never saw them at GW....but I used them last sunday too...before the oain started! You are the lords apostle. ..saving me from cancer by breaking my toe and causing hurnia! Fuck mna...just shoot me!

Moke - You wanna hear injury? I opened the freezer last week and a frozen 1/2 gallon carton of milk slid out and landed on my foot!

...I almost passed to the next world for a moment.

You'll never know the pain of growing up short, ugly and poor...so spare me your pity party!

Oh brutha.....Moke taken out by frozen milk!

Pretty much cut the tip of my finger off in the kitchen due to yelling at a retarded coworker. All i did was use antiseptic, burn my finger over flame to stop most of the bleeding and super glue. VOILA FIXED!!

Sgt. Slaphead - Oh brutha.....Moke taken out by frozen milk!

I'll have you know that a frozen unopened carton of milk is the hardest densest material known to science!

Mapu,

There is NEVER time for stitches when working a kitchen. Countless diners unknowingly have my hapa DNA inside of them

gang green. rip game over

lol...mapu...i think you probably would have done well just to let the tip fall off.

Keep the tip! Zing!