First time premlims aren't shown in Australia?

What the hell? Phone Post 3.0

GO onto the surfing and press red if you're watching on foxtel Phone Post

MontyS - GO onto the surfing and press red if you're watching on foxtel Phone Post
Fuck thanks bro. Pretty stupid, the guide shows surfing and mentions nothing about UFC. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck I voted you down by accident trying to quote you. I'll vote you up a course time when I get the chance , bro. Phone Post 3.0

All good mate Phone Post

Actually looks like I did vote you up. Weird. Phone Post 3.0

MontyS - GO onto the surfing and press red if you're watching on foxtel Phone Post
Voted up Montys !!! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks lads Phone Post

The prelims were shown in Australia. Just had to press the red button on your foxtel remote to activate the screen. Unfortunately for us mma fans Australian mick fanning won the surfing world title so fuel tv had to keep the surfing coverage going. We'll done mick. I watched the prelims without a problem.?? Phone Post 3.0

I recorded prelims about to go home and watch soon! Am I going to have surfing recorded ? Shieetttt Phone Post 3.0

brich07 - I recorded prelims about to go home and watch soon! Am I going to have surfing recorded ? Shieetttt Phone Post 3.0
No mate... You have recorded surfing instead. Sorry to give u the bad news bro.... Phone Post 3.0

Crikey Phone Post 3.0

brich07 - I recorded prelims about to go home and watch soon! Am I going to have surfing recorded ? Shieetttt Phone Post 3.0
Fark you're spewing Phone Post 3.0

Wish I read this earlier :( Phone Post 3.0

What do you mean by press red? Why does that work? I couldn't figure it out on my foxtel GO app. Phone Post 3.0

slamming - What do you mean by press red? Why does that work? I couldn't figure it out on my foxtel GO app. Phone Post 3.0
Probably won't work on the app. The foxtel remote has a red button you can usually push during live sports. Like if there is 5 epl games on at the same time, you can press the red button and choose one. Phone Post 3.0