First time you punched someone in the face?

In for stories. When was the first time you punched someone in the face?

For me, it was 3rd grade. Sort of a FRAT, but oh well.

I was in a chicken fight on the monkey bars. You have to remember chicken fights, right? Well, I'll be honest. I was a sore loser.

We were kicking each other back and forth like stationary thai fighters trading blows. Finally, I got a boot to the grill. It dropped me. I had lost..

This was something I just couldn't accept. He was smiling, still on the monkey bars in a proud moment of celebration. I was shamed in defeat!!

I pulled him by the waistline of his pants down on the ground. He got up and jabbed me in the face. It honestly didn't hurt. I walked through his punches and threw leg kicks that landed at the hip. It was poor form, and I didn't really know what I was doing. I just watched Kickboxer and Bloodsport every day after school. That was my only training.

We exchanged punches in the face for probably a minute. We both actually tried to walk away, but would get cheap shotted once we turned our backs. Haha! We had no power, but that was both the first time I punched someone in the face and got punched.

OGers, what was the thing that compelled you to strike someone in the face? Self defence? Jealousy? Anger? A dare? Let's hear it.

I punched my brother in the face when I was 8 and he was 6 and he fell down. Then he got up and we both started laughing, thinking it was the funniest thing ever. So we went to show my parents and I punched him in the face again. The look on their face was fucking priceless, but before they could get mad at me my brother got up and we started laughing again.

Other than my brother the first person I punched in the face was my friend when my dad got me boxing gear for Christmas and I laid him out when I was 19. Phone Post 3.0

First grade. My class was about to perform for the may day program and I was wearing a happi coat my mom had spent a long time making for me. The other kid was fucking around on the field and kicked a huge spray of mud right up the front of me. I punched him, threw him on the ground, then jumped on him. Neither of us were in the performance. Phone Post 3.0

Grade 6 or 7, fought my friend after school Phone Post 3.0

Grade 4, John Delguidice, gave him a bleeding nose as we were heading out the doors for recess.........he shouldn't have been a dick!

mynameisMud - I punched my brother in the face when I was 8 and he was 6 and he fell down. Then he got up and we both started laughing, thinking it was the funniest thing ever. So we went to show my parents and I punched him in the face again. The look on their face was fucking priceless, but before they could get mad at me my brother got up and we started laughing again.

Other than my brother the first person I punched in the face was my friend when my dad got me boxing gear for Christmas and I laid him out when I was 19. Phone Post 3.0

That is pretty funny. I actually laughed there.

Keegs - Grade 6 or 7, fought my friend after school Phone Post 3.0

Why'd you guys fight? For fun?

Sennin - First grade. My class was about to perform for the may day program and I was wearing a happi coat my mom had spent a long time making for me. The other kid was fucking around on the field and kicked a huge spray of mud right up the front of me. I punched him, threw him on the ground, then jumped on him. Neither of us were in the performance. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like appropriate actions were taken. Who did that guy think he was?!

I sadly have never punched anyone in the face nor have I ever been punched (in a fight) I'm 35. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly rarely got in any real fights, like quick skirmishes with my brother, but he was always a pussy.

I got in 1 fight in middle school.

In high school my only real fights were in rugby games, and at my grad party.

In college I got in a few fights being drunk and stupid.

ghost842 - I sadly have never punched anyone in the face nor have I ever been punched (in a fight) I'm 35. Phone Post 3.0

Whoa.......we have a virgin in the room fellas. Man, what I would give to punch you in the face, and allow you to take your first pop at me as well. Where do you live?

My brother and I are only 11 months apart... We fought every frickin day. Everyday. We punched each other and hit each other with everything we could get our hands on. Phone Post 3.0

Dont remember the first time ever but I grew up getting beaten up by my older brother and in turn me beating up my younger brother.

The first time I hit someone other than that was my step-dad when I was 15. He and my mom were retarded drunk on whisky and he got redneck and started roughing her up in the kitchen one night. I heard the commotion and ran downstairs in time to see him twist her arm up behind her back cop style and shove her face-first into the wall busting her mouth open. I blitzed him immediately knocking him onto and over the kitchen table and he got up and came at me. I hit him with a couple of punches and he hit the floor, and I kicked him in the ribs a couple of times and once or twice in the head. What's fucked up is that my mom got mad at me and screamed at me to leave. Wtf? I rode my busted 10 speed to my dad's house and cried like a bitch. My mom and step-dad both ended up getting arrested that night after the neighbors called the cops on them for more fighting. When they arrested him, all he had on was a t-shirt and some flip flops. Lol. Good times. Phone Post 3.0

That'd not sad, man. Good for you.

I'm an idiot that lets his pride get the best of him. You're probably much more even keel.

4th grade. About to dust up with some kid, he kicked me in the nads and he got punched. Ran home crying.

That was all Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks - 
ghost842 - I sadly have never punched anyone in the face nor have I ever been punched (in a fight) I'm 35. Phone Post 3.0

Whoa.......we have a virgin in the room fellas. Man, what I would give to punch you in the face, and allow you to take your first pop at me as well. Where do you live?

Haha.. hey, you have to pay extra for the virgins.

In The Clinch - Dont remember the first time ever but I grew up getting beaten up by my older brother and in turn me beating up my younger brother.

The first time I hit someone other than that was my step-dad when I was 15. He and my mom were retarded drunk on whisky and he got redneck and started roughing her up in the kitchen one night. I heard the commotion and ran downstairs in time to see him twist her arm up behind her back cop style and shove her face-first into the wall busting her mouth open. I blitzed him immediately knocking him onto and over the kitchen table and he got up and came at me. I hit him with a couple of punches and he hit the floor, and I kicked him in the ribs a couple of times and once or twice in the head. What's fucked up is that my mom got mad at me and screamed at me to leave. Wtf? I rode my busted 10 speed to my dad's house and cried like a bitch. My mom and step-dad both ended up getting arrested that night after the neighbors called the cops on them for more fighting. When they arrested him, all he had on was a t-shirt and some flip flops. Lol. Good times. Phone Post 3.0

You're my type of guy.

Way to defend your mom, even if she didn't want it.

That took balls to fight a full grown man at 15.

5 years old actually one of my first memories in life. Cousin said something I didn't like and all I remember was seeing my tiny face crack him and him go down. He was probably 7 or 8. Phone Post 3.0

Bet he didn't say it again!

sgotwalks -

Iowa...it's not by choice I'd throw down if I needed to the opportunity never came up. I can box, ex wrestler, good cardio, a lot of TKD tournaments etc. i thought about trying MMA about 5 years ago but I'm to old. once I was drunk and tried to get my brother to punch me and he refused. Was probably a good thing in hindsight he's a big boy, ex-Marine. Phone Post 3.0