First training exp with Royce

LOL at mad tiger.. I was wondering what you were talking about, cause Kendal is very laid back. Never seen him get an attitude yet.

Ya, sorry to tell you CeeBloom but not only do you need to STFU cause you are KKM, but you also wear the wrong kind of belt.

I guess The LAB is a bit pricey, but the location, combined with the facility, number and flexibility of classes is worth the cost.

I would have called him out right there... and then my alarm clock rings.

Great story.

LOL, great story.

LOL! Thats fucking harsh man.

That's an awesome story.

Killer facility btw. One of the nicest around imho.

Imagine if he said: Wrong belt, it should be white.

lol

Catchy, all I have to say is STFU KKM... that is of course you are saying that i should be a lowly white belt. If not, then just please be quiet KKM.

haha

Crazy, I was thinking the same thing... that really woulda sucked..

My buddy just moved to Arizona from Detroit, he said he signed up this weekend after meeting Royce & his dad. He was friggin' star struck, since he's been a Royce fan from way back.

^^^ I used to be THAT guy. But this weekend I got star SPANKED!!!

The ONLY proper response in that situation is "If you want me to change belts, you'll have to take this one from me first, PUNK!"

LOL, Good story.

I may be wrong, but something about the stripes at both ends signifies "instructor" or something like that. Can anyone verify?

I have a question. Whoever awarded you the blue belt, didn't they give you a belt??? Did they give you the wrong one? Or did they tell you were a blue belt now, now go buy one.

Easy- Yes, my old instructor gave me a blue belt. Here is the thing, he gave me a blue belt WITHOUT the black sleeve. Dont know why, I have my opinions why, but dont really want to talk about him here. So, I ended up buying another blue belt from Howard at HCK to match my gi. I didnt know there was a problem with white stripes at the ends.

None of the belts my instructor gives have the sleeve because he gives the cheapest ones possible.

CJJ- that sounds alot like my old instructor, just wansnt gonna say too much..hahaha

Chokeem, I hear ya. I dont really mind much either, but hey I guess to be technically correct i gotta do what I gotta do.

JR- Ya,im still doing a workout on Sundays at 32nd st and Thunderbird. Its from 1-4pm now. We do a lot more kickboxing now and a ton more conditioning, as well as the submission grappling. We dont work any gi stuff there cause nobody there really wants to. And its not like these guys are gonna be competitors or anything, they just like to get a work out once a week. As well, it helps me stay sharp technically when I have to teach it to somone else. You can come on down any time. As always, the guys there are pretty mellow. No egos, and if they start with the ego's I usually put em in check pretty quick.